Community_discussions_small  

Question

Is anyone doing Thailand West on Nov 30?

30 Sep 2013 Melly asked

Melly

Is anyone going on the Thai Island Hopper West on Nov 30 ?

• 2 Oct 2013 Sabrina said

Sabrina

I am doing this tour very excited arriving a few days prior on the 27th.

• 2 Oct 2013 Natasha said

Natasha

hey:) I am also!! Arrive the day before, travelling solo on my first contik!

• 2 Oct 2013 Natasha said

Natasha

Hey:) I am also, first contiki and travelling solo… Arrive a day earlier, CANNOT wait!

• 3 Oct 2013 Melly said

Melly

I can’t wait either, it’s my 1st overseas holiday & I’m travelling solo!

• 3 Oct 2013 Natasha said

Natasha

Gonna be too awesome:) No clue what to expect lol! DO u arrive on the day of the tour or before?

• 3 Oct 2013 Melly said

Melly

I think I will arrive on the day, will have to leave Sydney the day before though. I want to try & do extra activities like ride an elephant !

• 3 Oct 2013 Melly said

Melly

• 3 Oct 2013 Natasha said

Natasha

yeah my flight is something crazy like 27 hours!! Arrive the night before the tour:) me as well!! Definitely wanna ride an elephant:):) Beach, cocktails, surfing, elephant rides and SO much more heehee:)

• 4 Oct 2013 Brad Wato said

Brad Wato

Hey just booked on this tour i get in on the monday if any ones about and want to catch up before the tour

• 4 Oct 2013 Sabrina said

Sabrina

Where abouts is everyone staying prior to the tour starting? I am booked 3 nights prior at the Sawaddi Patong hotel so will hopefully be able to meet up for a few drinks and a stroll around phuket town with everyone.

• 4 Oct 2013 Natasha said

Natasha

I arrive the Tuesday, day before sooooooo we should all definitely have some “predrinks” to get the tour started heehee:) Think I am staying at the hotel where the tour actually starts:)

• 4 Oct 2013 Brad Wato said

Brad Wato

Im staying at sawaddi patong where the tour starts as well be in on the monday so im always up for a drink if anyone intrrested

• 5 Oct 2013 Ciaran said

Ciaran

Yes travelling solo on this and counting the days! Can’t wait! Doing Bangkok beforehand and flying in on the day the tour starts so seems I’ll be missing all the pre tour drinks, unfortunately!

• 5 Oct 2013 Natasha said

Natasha

SO predrinks the night before the tour at Sawaddi is on:):) haha! and Ciaran we will have enough time to make up for u missing the predrinks heehee:)

• 5 Oct 2013 Melly said

Melly

I don’t think I’ll be there til the day of the tour either, hope the meeting place is easy to find! Can’t imagine getting lost in another country haha.

• 5 Oct 2013 Brad Wato said

Brad Wato

Well im denfently up for pre drinks

• 5 Oct 2013 Natasha said

Natasha

haha OH GOSH, yeah dont think i wanna get lost either!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.