Community_discussions_small  

Question

London to Athens plus Greek Islands 24 June 2014

30 Sep 2013 allyg07 asked

allyg07

Hi I am booking the London to Athens plus Greek Island Adventurer tour (29) days. Booking the 24 June - 22July tour. I am travelling solo too! Would be great to meet and get to know some of the people who will also be doing this tour! :)

• 5 Oct 2013 hannahc said

hannahc

hi! im travelling solo in june doing a different tour but am doing a tour to the greek islands in july :)

• 6 Oct 2013 Emile said

Emile

I`m looking at the tours at the moment and greek islands is def on the books for end of June, I`m thinking of european-contrasts before or after the greek islands tho ..

• 15 Oct 2013 amylouise93 said

amylouise93

Hi everyone :) I’m doing the London to Athens tour and a bit of Greece at the end but in May 2014. Also travelling solo!

• 6 Nov 2013 Angela said

Angela

Hey,
    i am doing the London to Athens plus Greek Island Adventurer tour (29) days on the same dates as you Ally for next year :)

• 8 Nov 2013 allyg07 said

allyg07

awesome Angela!! Nice to meet someone on the same tour :) I cannot wait! Let me know if you will be hanging round in London before the departure :)

• 9 Nov 2013 Sian said

Sian

Hey im looking at moving to london in march/april and doing the london to athens trip in june as well! Also solo, i should jump on the same one! Im a kiwi

• 10 Nov 2013 Angela said

Angela

Yeah i get in on the Sunday morning so the 22nd i think it is, what about you?

• 12 Nov 2013 allyg07 said

allyg07

I’ll b there from mid-June :) hoping to go to Wimbledon the day before tour too!

• 12 Nov 2013 Angela said

Angela

are you staying at the contiki hotel before hand?

• 12 Nov 2013 Sonja P said

Sonja P

Hey Angela, what is the name of the contiki hotel? I’m staying at Clink78 in London 3 nights prior to my contiki, but see that they meet and leave from the Royal National (way too expensive for my budget!!)

• 12 Nov 2013 allyg07 said

allyg07

Yeah I’ll b staying at the contiki departure point before the tour. And Sonja I have stayed at clink before it’s a good location and has some gd stuff always going on there as well as a lot of travellers which is good!

• 17 Nov 2013 Jess said

Jess

Hi everyone :)Is anyone doing the London to Athens plus Greek Island adventurer on the 1st of June :)

• 22 Nov 2013 Lildeeez said

Lildeeez

Hey me any my cousin are doing this also =D

• 11 Jan 2014 nmann said

nmann

Hey all. Have to say I am very tempted by this. June would be my preferred month due to work. Seems pretty good value for such a long tour and the weather should be decent come June. Would be looking at the end of June dates and good to see other ppl on here that are already going

• 14 Jan 2014 Paige Lewis said

Paige Lewis

Hey
    I just booked my London to Athens tour for the same dates too, so excited, but also nervous about going solo :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion