Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Inspiration Dec 15th - Jan 2nd FULL!

9 Sep 2010 paigeee said

paigeee
Hey guys!

For anybody going on the 15th of December - this tour is completly full! I'm not aware of the numbers, or how many people it takes to make a tour full - but it's pretty good considering it is a winter tour!!

Anyway, for anybody on this tour, some people have started a facebook group so we can all get to know each other!!! Seems like at the moment the majority of peolpe are going to be aussies... suprise suprise!!!

Anyway, I'm going on this trip solo!!! I'm Paige, 22, from Melbourne! After the trip, I'm hoping to kick on with a group of people who want to do some more traveling!

Whether that be around Europe, or to somewhere hotter after all the cold weather!

Anyway, check me out on facebook if you're interested. Just search for Paige Cardona Smiler

All the best guys,

hopefully see you on tour!!!
  • 10 Sep 2010 jbrown said

Default_avatar

hey there paige,My names jamie, i’ll also be going on this tour solo, im 20 and im from Brisbane, i cant wait to do this tour its going to be a blast.

do u have tht link for the facebook group cause i’ll join it straight away,

it will be good to talk and u will see me on the tour, have a good one

• 12 Sep 2010 paigeee said

paigeee

Hey Jamie!!

Yeah I can’t wait to go, traveling solo is going to be the best!! How long are you in London before, before the tour starts?and are you kicking on traveling afterwards too?

Anyway, the link is…

http://www.facebook.com/group….126043810760014&ref=

• 23 Nov 2011 Explorer1323325 said

Default_avatar

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion