Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone planning to do Europe June 2014!?

1 Oct 2013 hannahc asked

hannahc

hi! i'm planning to do a European escapade tour next june and wondering if any aussies or anyone are planning to go around the same time? I am going solo so would be great to know if anyone else is looking at it! :)

• 2 Oct 2013 Shannon said

Shannon

I’m going solo too but I’m doing the easy rider on the 17th June! :)

• 2 Oct 2013 Nici said

Nici

Hi

We Just booker European Highlights for the 2nd of June 2014 :D

• 2 Oct 2013 becwinter said

becwinter

Hey!
    I’m doing a European Escapade booked for 16th June! I’m traveling in a group with myself and 7 other girls. We’re from Sydney/Wollongong. Have you booked yet? Or still just planning? :)

• 3 Oct 2013 hannahc said

hannahc

Thanks guys! Great to know who’s over around the same time :) becwinter that would be so much fun in a group! I’m from melbourne, I’m planning atm and booking on saturday! I’m not sure which date in June I want to go yet but it it’s then ill get in touch!

• 3 Oct 2013 chelcee said

chelcee

I’m doing European explorer leaving June 15th which is one of the more expensive ones, but I’ve heard that some of the tours cross each other. Also travelling solo, but so are a lot of others by the sounds of it!

• 5 Oct 2013 hannahc said

hannahc

Hi chelcee! Yeah I’ve heard that too, will be good for us solo travellers if we ever meet up along the way! I’ve just booked for the European escapade on the 8th june :)

• 17 Jun 2014 Georgia C said

Default_avatar

I’m off on the 28th of June on the European Escapade! I hope all you guys have the best time! I’m THAT excited for it!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion