Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA-Tours 2008?

14 Apr 2007 jal asked

Default_avatar
Hi,
I'm thinking about going on this tour in 2008 by myself sometime next year and was wondering if anyone else here is thinking about doing this tour solo also next year.
Thanks
  • 17 Jun 2007 Meaghan said

Meaghan

I am also looking to do the Best of USA next year. Looks great!!

Anyone else looking to do this in 2008
    Im not sure what month I want to do it

Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Jun 2007 ~NattyBatty~ said

~NattyBatty~

I was really exited when I found this tour because it’s exactly what I wanted to do in 2008. I’m thinking of going around this time June/July so it will be summer over there, and thats when I told my boss I was going. I’m going with a friend because I was too chicken to go by myself..Haha Fingers crossed that they will do this tour next year, Pretty sure they will and 99.99% sure you’ll see me there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 26 Jun 2007 Meaghan said

Meaghan

Yeah the tour does sound great.
    I am thinking to go maybe June or August.
    Can’t wait!! Might see you you there. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Jul 2007 Beck said

Default_avatar

Yayyyy!
    I realllly want 2 go on this tour in 08 but I have no friends to go with either.
    I think it’ll be an awesome adventure!!
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Jul 2007 Loogie said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone,

First off, before I say anything, just want to make it clear, I’m not going on your trip.

However, I live in New York, so feel free to ask me questions ( I am not looking to meet women so dont worry )

Brian
    brij75@yahoo.com

Southern Ireland ’97
    Grand Explorer ’00
    Rainbow Nation ’01 (no lonfer offered by Contiki)
    Beaches & Reefs ’03

• 4 Aug 2007 mike said

Default_avatar

hi

im thinking of going allways wanted 2 go usa ill prob end up a solo travller im abit nervouse hope 2 chat 2 some ppl who r thinking of going next year

mike

• 15 Aug 2007 jonnyboy said

Default_avatar

yea ill probabially go its should be sweet cant wait

• 19 Aug 2007 Greg85 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!!!

I went to the USA,Canada and Alaska travel show today in sydney, full of information!!!!Well worth it for those who went!

Im also wanting actually, i REALLY want to do this tour also! Ive been holding off for around 2-3years to find a travel buddy for a USA trip. I still cant find one, so ive decided to go by myself too!!!

I feel kind of scary booking it tho. alone, and dont know one there… Im thinking about booking between january and june….The new book for tours comes out september 2nd 2007. So i guess we can all suss it out there! If anyone wants to chat add me to msn or myspace ministryofsoundsydney@hotmail.com

• 20 Aug 2007 brooke said

Default_avatar

Yes im planning on doing this tour in about JUne 08!

• 28 Aug 2007 Erin said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone
    My name is Erin and I’m from Sydney, Australia. I am hoping to go on the Best of USA Tour in 2008! I already excited. I travelled to Italy last November and had a great time with Contiki… lets say I have the travel bug… if you want to chat email me Vodka_Babe65@hotmail.com
    I will be going solo!

• 28 Aug 2007 Erin said

Default_avatar

Hello again

I just wanted to let you guys know that going solo on a Contiki tour is great fun. You will meet friends, I went to Italy with Contiki by myself and had a great time and I still keep in touch with a few people who were on the same tour… don’t be scared to go on your own!

• 4 Sep 2007 ZaZ said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I really want to do this tour next year as well. I will also be travelling solo. Does anyone know if this tour is still running as they have removed the price for the tour off their website.

• 8 Sep 2007 ash88 said

Default_avatar

hey guys,
    I’m thinking of going to Best Of USA 08 if anyone wants to chat -ashleeallwood@hotmail.com Travelling alone so a bit scared !!

• 22 Oct 2007 cuejimmy244 said

Default_avatar

hi am james from cumbria in the north of england
    iv never travelled with contiki before and wondering what its like as im a bit nervous and unsure so any insights would be good
    thnx and chat soon

quote:
    Originally posted by jonnyboy:
    yea ill probabially go its should be sweet cant wait

• 22 Oct 2007 Rebecca said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone

I havent been on a contiki tour but am thinking of doing the Best of USA in 2008 or the European Experience. Can anyone give me any details on what the tours are like? Thanks. Beck.

• 25 Oct 2007 Erin said

Default_avatar

Hey

I have booked the Best of USA Tour for next year from 3-15 August 2008. Can’t wait!
    Contiki Tours are heaps of fun… you don’t know what you’re missing out on!!

• 26 Oct 2007 ~NattyBatty~ said

~NattyBatty~

I’ve booked the best of usa starting june 15th

• 30 Oct 2007 shane said

Default_avatar

I just booked the April 20 tour, Cant wait! just have to get some money now Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 31 Oct 2007 austin22 said

Default_avatar

I’m booking in for this next year either June, July or August. How old are most of you guys? I am little scared of going alone too but got the travel bug as just been on holidays in china, taiwan and Hong Kong. I always wanted to go to vegas though.

• 31 Oct 2007 Erin said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by austin22:
    I’m booking in for this next year either June, July or August. How old are most of you guys? I am little scared of going alone too but got the travel bug as just been on holidays in china, taiwan and Hong Kong. I always wanted to go to vegas though.

Hey Austin
    I’m 23 years old…. i’ve booked this tour for August! I have the travel bug too!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.