Community_discussions_small  

Question

Europe & Greece summer 2014

4 Oct 2013 DaniLee asked

DaniLee

hi :)

Im tossing up between doing the Ultimate European leaving the 29th of june and the European adventurer leaving on the 27th. im going solo so if anyone is also thinking of going on these tours please let me know! :D

will probably spend time in london both before and after as well! maybe even do another smaller tour if i can save enough funds haha :D

cant wait to be having a european summer :)

• 6 Oct 2013 Becky said

Becky

I just booked the June 29th departure and doing Greek islands option :)

• 6 Oct 2013 DaniLee said

DaniLee

how exciting :D are you going with friends or by yourself? 29th is most likely the one im booking :)

• 6 Oct 2013 Becky said

Becky

I’m going alone also :)) so exciting!

• 10 Oct 2013 SophieM said

SophieM

hi!

I am going to be booking the Adventurer for the 27th! :) Looks Amazing!
    Also travelling solo & going to spend time in London as well, not sure how long, all depending on money really!

• 14 Oct 2013 DaniLee said

DaniLee

hey sophie :) i decided on the ultimate european 29th. we will probably still see each other since the tours are pretty much the same. eeee so excited only like 8 months to go. :D

• 14 Oct 2013 SophieM said

SophieM

Sounds great! I know, it will be here in no time! Time to seriously start saving! :)

• 18 Oct 2013 Teyernan said

Teyernan

Hey Dani and Becky, I booked the Ultimate European today, for the 29th of June with Greek Islands!
    I’m also going solo, so it would be great to meet some people before hand! :D

• 18 Oct 2013 Becky said

Becky

How exciting Teyernan!! Have you joined the contiki meet up for our tour yet? It will also have the rest of our group on there :)

• 18 Oct 2013 Teyernan said

Teyernan

I can’t wait! :D
    I haven’t yet, but I definitely will, so excited already :)

• 20 Oct 2013 DaniLee said

DaniLee

hi teyernan :) yay! you chose a good tour :P are you staying in london beforehand? im probably just going to stay at the contiki hotel i heard its close to everything

• 20 Oct 2013 Teyernan said

Teyernan

Haha it seems like I definitely have! :D
    I arrive on the 27th of June, so not too long before the tour starts, but I’ll be staying at the royal national (contiki hotel). I stayed there last time, it’s a really good hotel and yep pretty close to everything :)
    And after the tour I’m pretty much staying indefinitely haha, I’m hoping to get a visa, and do a little bit of work in London, but I’m definitely open to doing other cool things with anyone staying after the contiki! :D

• 2 Dec 2013 jjamez_ said

jjamez_

Hey DaniLee, I have booked the European Adventurer tour leaving on the 27 June. I reckon its a solid trip that covers most of the European countries and has a minimum of 2 nights in places. I am going with a mate and we are staying in london 2 nights beforehand and 4 nights after !

My only tip for which ever tour you go on is if you get a choice in the days you are in the greek islands go to Ios !

Also ! DONT stay in the contiki hotel ! I know a few people who have gone and said its beyond horrible and expensive ! You can get somewhere close by for cheaper and nicer! I guess though everyone will be staying there and it might be a place to meet people beforehand. :)

• 3 Dec 2013 Steff Bell said

Steff Bell

Hey guys! feel free to join this FB group for more 2014 travellers! :)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/162664740592715/?bookmark_t=group

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion