Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Magic October 2010

21 Oct 2010 Explorer1208276 said

Explorer1208276
I just returned from my trip (European Magic) I wanted to send a quick comment regarding our tour manager Leona Williams. She was the absolute best EVER! Not only was she knowledgeable about everything were were about to do, she had great tips, wonderful history and really kept it together to make sure we had a great time and were safe doing it. I was pretty nervous about going to a foreign country alone but with her running the show I had the best time of my life. I cannot wait until next year to book another Contiki tour. Thanks for having only the best working hands on with your tours. It made all the difference!

This was the best tour ever. There was never a chance for boredom. We had a great time every night! The people on my tour were great! There were several people that went alone and we all made a lot of new friends! Not one complaint from me!
Tina Campanelli
  • 1 Nov 2010 AlejandraG said

AlejandraG

hey there, i’m going to be doing this tour next July. Since it’s an 11 day tour and there seems to be a lot of stops along the way. do you really get the chance to enjoy it?

I did the London & Paris tour this past May and it was great, this time I’m pushing for a longer trip and this one seems like a lot of fun.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion