Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Luggage & Stovalls Inn Anaheim

23 Oct 2009 Chrissy14 said

Chrissy14
Hey guys, just a quick question about luggage & Stovalls Inn...
My flight from Oz is arriving at 730am the day before my tour starts... I've booked the nights accommodation here... Do you know if there is any chance of them minding the luggage during the morning until check-in time at 2pm?? Or have ppl had to pull it around for the whole day??
Thanks heaps
Chrissy
  • 23 Oct 2009 Explorer1143123 said

Default_avatar

Hi!
    I am not sure about Stovall’s Inn in particular,but i have done a lot of travel and i haven’t encountered a hotel/ motel that will refuse to ‘hold’ your luggage for you prior to check -in or after check-out! Maybe you could email Stovall’s just to double check tho?
    Cheers!

• 24 Oct 2009 mandastevo said

Default_avatar

Im pretty sure i have read somewhere that there is a Contiki Office at the Stovalls Inn so if there was an issue i’m sure you could leave it there.

• 24 Oct 2009 Cassie said

Default_avatar

ive just completed 2 contiki tours, and the Stovalls Inn let you drop the bags off. the have a room they store them in

• 25 Oct 2009 NaHdz said

NaHdz

The Hotel will store your bags for you and sometimes they’ll let you in your room as soon as you get there, though they only do that if there was no one in it the night before..

• 26 Oct 2009 Chrissy14 said

Chrissy14

Thanks guys for all ya help… one less thing that i have to worry bout!! =)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.