Community_discussions_small  

Comment

27th May 46 day camping 2008

3 Feb 2008 bozzie said

Default_avatar
Hey guys just wondering if anyone else is going on these dates, still havent seen a post come up about it lol. Anyways Im travelling from NZ solo be keen to find out who else is going :P
  • 16 Feb 2008 ohhlisa said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    I’ll be doin the 46 day camping May 27 tour aswell! I’m from Australia , travelling with a friend.

• 21 Feb 2008 janey said

janey

Hi me and my partner are doing this tour cant wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Feb 2008 Leish said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! I just booked this tour today. Im an Auzzie girl heading to europe solo petrified and so excited.

• 23 Mar 2008 Leish said

Default_avatar

I would say its the same tour. Have you booked yet lindsay?

• 8 Apr 2008 Explorer1095995 said

Default_avatar

hey guys. My name is Jake im 20 from lincoln, england. and im really fired up for the tour to start and meet you guys.btw im solo too.

• 11 Apr 2008 Leish said

Default_avatar

let the count down begin! I head out of Oz in a month soo pumped.

• 14 Apr 2008 Leish said

Default_avatar

Hey kids feel free to add me on facebook lisha_star@hotmail.com! Cant wait to hear from you.

• 15 Apr 2008 Lili214 said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m going on this trip too Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m travelling solo and so excited, but kinda scared!! I’m from the Texas, anyone else??

Hey lindsay, i love futbol and would love to go on that tour in Barcelona.

• 16 Apr 2008 Explorer1095995 said

Default_avatar

hey lili. great to see more people are going on the trip, not long now! Dont be scared, its going to be absolutely fantastic! good times all the way.

• 16 Apr 2008 Lili214 said

Default_avatar

i know, its so close…can’t wait!! feel free to add me on facebook as lili_2649@yahoo.com Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Apr 2008 MikeS said

MikeS

hey people! im going on the 46 day camping tour start 27th may! and im nervous as hell :P but cant wait, be good to have a chat to you all of you Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 May 2008 MikeS said

MikeS

Yea sure do, only made myself a page on tuesday.

i think this si the link….

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687720065

• 4 May 2008 NZGirl23 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I just found out about the contiki forum…

Im heading on this tour also, im from New Zealand and can’t wait to see the world Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I leave New Zealand on the 24 May and have 2 days in London before the contiki leaves. Is anyone staying in the backpackers thing above contiki headquarters?

Bex

• 4 May 2008 NZGirl23 said

Default_avatar

sorry i forgot to say i too am travelling solo Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> at least we have that in common all ready Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 May 2008 MikeS said

MikeS

hey Bex, im from nz to, leaving on the 22nd solo, cant wait, oh and im staying in the hotel above the contiki base to.

• 5 May 2008 NZGirl23 said

Default_avatar

Awesome Mike, what part of New Zealand are oyu from? Im just staying there the night before the contiki leaves Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 May 2008 NZGirl23 said

Default_avatar

yip i do, search for bex o’riley Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> i don’t really use facebook, more bebo haha. I am slowly working on my facebook profile. Where are you from hun? i am so excited about this trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 May 2008 MikeS said

MikeS

bebo’s way better than facebook :P http://www.bebo.com/Clean-Cut-Rocker

• 10 May 2008 MikeS said

MikeS

Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> not long to go now!!

• 10 May 2008 Lili214 said

Default_avatar

hey Bex! glad to see another person going on the trip. Im staying in the Royal National the night before too. can’t wait for the trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion