Community_discussions_small  

Comment

So many questions

9 Nov 2007 loz said

Default_avatar
New to forum and going through the questions and answers and finding helpful Is August departure for 46 day camping trip solo a good time to go as I have said before I am 18 and a non drinker(still fun) This is my first trip I also want to do a quick 3-4 day guided tour of London when I arrive Any suggestions or help please as I want to book this week
thanks Loz
  • 13 Nov 2007 jmalo said

Default_avatar

i would suggest doing london on your own, just take the big bus tour and you get to see all of london, but when you get to your hotel just ask the front desk and they will help you out with any question regarding tours and things to see in london

• 13 Nov 2007 jess******* said

Default_avatar

I went late August to early September this year, i thought it was a good time, less crowded than summer, however it did rain quite a bit and got very cold at night from Budapest onwards… But if you are too cold in your tent some places offer the option of paying a little extra to sleep in cabins. However as long as you have a sleeping bag and warm clothing you should be fine!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion