Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Comment

Anyone traveling April 18 - May 5

8 Feb 2007 tchristine77 said

Default_avatar
Just wanted to know anyone traveling on this tour (April 18-20th) I am coming from Vancouver, Canada....Getting close....
  • Read the responses 24 responses so far
  • 6 Apr 2007 tchristine77 said

Default_avatar

It is getting closer….12 more days….What time do you all arrive in London….I am feeling a bit intimidated by the Heathrow airport, landing there all by myself…ahhh…lol…My flight comes in a 1:40PM then I guess I am on the tube to go to the hotel….Have any of you been to London before?…this is my first time in London..well Europe for that matter…the furthest I have been from home is Mexico Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Apr 2007 KathrynCairncross said

Default_avatar

I am getting soo excited!!! I’ve been all around the U.S. and one drunk night I took the bridge from detroit over to Canada.. but thats about it! I am also going solo.. I arrive into London at 9:45 am and I want to get as much sight seeing in on this day as possible.. what about u?

Katie

• 8 Apr 2007 justjen said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! Flying solo looks like we all will have a ton of fun!! I arrive on the 17th at 8am, staying at the Imperial. Definatly want to see alot of london while awake! And i went to school in Windsor across from detriot, so i know all about those drunken nights! Not many more sleeps…

• 8 Apr 2007 KathrynCairncross said

Default_avatar

Jen! Are you getting so excited?! I get into London at 9:45 and I am going to try and see as much as possible too! Email me Kathryncairncross@yahoo.com if u have any advice or tips!

Katie

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions