Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Eastern Med. Tour July 28,2010

20 Jun 2010 Scarlettaa said

Scarlettaa
Smiler
  • 21 Jun 2010 Explorer1189701 said

Default_avatar

I think I might be on this one. Starts in Athens? And cruises to Turkey, Israel and Egypt? I think the tour ends on August 6th? Does that sound like the same one?

• 21 Jun 2010 Scarlettaa said

Scarlettaa

Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 Jun 2010 Explorer1189701 said

Default_avatar

Yay! I’m excited! My best friend and I are going. We are 23 and 25 year old females…Canadian! I can’t believe it is only one month away. We are going to be in Greece 5 days prior before we get on the cruise.

• 24 Jun 2010 Scarlettaa said

Scarlettaa

Awesome! I’m a 27 yr old female from the states. Have you ever been to Greece? This will be my second time in Greece! I wish I could of stayed in Greece xtra days but my job wouldn’t of have been so happy about that.. :-( anyways here’s my email scarletta_tx@hotmail.com feel free to email me! Or we can just keep messaging here if you like Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Jul 2010 Explorer1194865 said

Default_avatar

I am on this tour too! Very excited Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Jul 2010 Ally said

Default_avatar

I am on this tour too! I am a 28 year old female from Canada, and I can’t wait!

• 5 Jul 2010 Explorer1189701 said

Default_avatar

Hi Ally! What city are you from? I can’t believe it is only a few weeks away, I’ve already started packing!

• 5 Jul 2010 Explorer1189701 said

Default_avatar

Scarlettaa did you get my e-mail? I sent you one a little while ago

• 5 Jul 2010 Scarlettaa said

Scarlettaa

Hi..!! Yes sorry about that, the email had gone to the spam folder but I replied back!! Hi..Ally!! I’m going solo..are you going solo..?? Email me Ally.. scarletta_tx@hotmail.com

• 12 Jul 2010 Explorer1194865 said

Default_avatar

I am going on this trip too – It’s so soon!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Jul 2010 Scarlettaa said

Scarlettaa

Hello Explorer1194865..!!
    That’s awesome that you’re on this tour also..!! Where are you from..? I’m flying solo and I’m from the states..!

• 13 Jul 2010 Explorer1194865 said

Default_avatar

I’m from Canada and also coming solo ! This is my second Contiki tour, but I’ve never been to any of these places – I’m so excited to see Greece!!

• 14 Jul 2010 Scarlettaa said

Scarlettaa

That’s awesome explorer1194865 this is actually my first tour with contiki and I’m very excited and ready to party..!! Email me @ Scarletta_tx@hotmail.com I’d love to get to know you!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion