Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Discovery: Departing June 26th 2010

13 Apr 2010 Explorer1139057 said

Default_avatar
Hi there! Is anyone else doing this tour? I am flying solo for the first time and am so excited! I would love to get in touch with anyone else doing this tour departing London 26 June 2010.
Cheers, Erin
  • 15 Apr 2010 Casey said

Default_avatar

Hi Erin,

Me and two of my buddies are going on this trip. Two of us are flying out of Nashville and one from Portland.

Cheers,
    Casey

• 19 Apr 2010 Explorer1139057 said

Default_avatar

Hi Casey, I’m flying out of Brisbane, Australia. Arriving in London on 24 June.

• 26 Apr 2010 Explorer1179521 said

Default_avatar

Marissa:

I’m on this trip, too. I did some time in Tampa and Naples. Where are you in FL now?

• 17 May 2010 *Bree* said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

Im doing thid trip aswell!!!!
    Only just decided and booked it spare of the moment and sooooooooooo excited :-)
    Erin im flying out of Aus too but from melb leaving 24th June and get into London June 25th in the morning. Where are u guys staying the night before thr tour. I have my room booked at The royal National, where the contiki basement is. We should try and catch up the day before we go and do some London exploring

Cheers Bree

• 18 May 2010 *Bree* said

Default_avatar

Awesome that would be GREAT, having someone to explore London with will be much more fun that going on our own.
    I get in early in the morning so will hopefully be at the hotel by mid morning and then have the rest of the day to explore!

Ive been looking at the open top bus tours they look like a good way of getting around and seeing the sights.

Do u have facebook? add me and we can make some plans if u like? Bree Blain ( i think im the only one but my profile pic is me on the right and my dad on the left)

• 25 May 2010 Susan from NYC said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone!
    I’m also joining this tour! My first time traveling solo too, so hoping to make some new friends. I’m from NYC but will be going to Florida for 2 weeks prior to the tour and most likely flying out of Miami airport. Am thinking of flying in 2 days earlier to tour around London pre-tour and wanted to see who else is doing the same so I can have some company.

Also, was thinking of staying a few nights in Paris post-tour… anyone doing/thinking of doing the same??

Looking forward to hearing from fellow-travelers…

Susan

• 30 May 2010 Explorer1139057 said

Default_avatar

Hi Susan. I will be in London from the evening of the 24th – staying at the Royal National. Bree is also going to be in London on the 25th and we were planning to do some sightseeing together. If you have Facebook, add me (Erin McGill) so we can swap some details if you’re keen on joining us!

• 31 May 2010 *Bree* said

Default_avatar

Hi Susan, add me on facebook also (Bree Blain) so we can organise things :-)

I will be arriving at Heathrow early on morning of Friday 25th and hopefully be at the royal national by mid morning for some sightseeing

See u all soon!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion