Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA / Anaheim Hotel Changed??

10 Dec 2009 SthOzLad asked

Default_avatar
I noticed in the 2009 / 10 brochure that next to departure dates only some trips start and or end in Anaheim. I've done 3 tours before which inlcuded LA and all started or finished in Anaheim. Has this changed? Do the tours now start or finish in LA itself instead of Anaheim? Does anyone know why? I liked the Best Western in Anaheim, maybe its location and distance from LA is why?

Also when are the brochures for 2010 / 11 due out at travel agents? I've been to a few and they keep telling me its close but its been a couple weeks and its still now out yet.

Thanks Smiler

Aaron
  • 11 Dec 2009 HTFCacc2009 said

Default_avatar

Aaron,

The LA tours now start/finish from the Kyoto Grand Hotel downtown. Guessing it’s probably a cost thing.

2010 brochures are out, not sure about 2011.

Hope that helps!

Adam

• 13 Dec 2009 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

The 2011 Brochures will not be out until Oct 2010. Thats what i have heard from afew travel agents

• 14 Dec 2009 NaHdz said

NaHdz

Hi guys,

Im a Travel Agent and the new 10/11 brochures are out so go to your travel agent and they should have it Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Dec 2009 Cruisey said

Cruisey

Aren’t they all on line now to look at anyway?

• 16 Dec 2009 Ky1987 said

Ky1987

They dont have the tour dates for the GN Yet. Maybe because its a US Summer tour. Hopefully they will have dates and prices for that soon.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.