Community_discussions_small  

Question

July 18 2007 European Panorama Anyone???

9 Jan 2007 Carly asked

Default_avatar
Anyone joining me on the July 18 2007 European Panorama??
  • 26 Jan 2007 Amy I said

Default_avatar

Hi Carly,

Amy from Sydney here. I just booked (an hour ago) for the 18th of July 2007 Panorama tour. First time overseas and very excited. Have not seen many other postings on here for same date, hopefully more will come……. Keep in touch and see u in London on the 18th July.

• 29 Jan 2007 *Sam* said

Default_avatar

Hello Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Me and my best friend are booked in for this tour…cant wait its gonna be awsome!C u guys in London!!!

• 29 Jan 2007 Amy I said

Default_avatar

Hey Sam,

Where are u girls from? I cant wait should be a great trip.

Amy

• 29 Jan 2007 Carly said

Default_avatar

Hi guys

Unforunately i am not going on this date anymore. I got talked into going a bit later in the year. I am leaving on the 3rd Sept one instead. Hope you guys have an awesome time though
    Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:-->

• 30 Jan 2007 Leesa 3 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!
    I’m also planning on doing the Panorama on July 18th. First time in Europe and travelling alone…very excited but scared!

• 30 Jan 2007 Amy I said

Default_avatar

Hey Leesa,

I too am travelling alone and first time in Europe. Where are u from?

Amy

• 30 Jan 2007 Leesa 3 said

Default_avatar

I’m 21 from Melbourne. I finish my uni course in the middle of the year and have the remainder of the year off. I have always wanted to do a Contiki, but was a little scared doing it by myself but have decided to just do it. So its good to hear of other people are in the same boat and have an idea of people who will be on the tour before it starts. Are you just doing this tour or travelling more?

• 30 Jan 2007 Amy I said

Default_avatar

I am 23, (will be 24 on trip) and from sydney. I am staying a further week in London with my best friend who moved there last week for a year. I am the same, just thought stuff it I will go by myself. Was going to go to USA after but saving that until next year.

amy

• 20 Feb 2007 burnsy> said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! Im 22, from queensland, second time to europe but my first time by my lonesome… Cant wait should have a ball..

• 23 Feb 2007 Jojo said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!! Me and my friend claire will be doing this contiki tour leaving 18 july…very very excited!! only just booked yesterday, and took a couple of the last places in this tour…both of us havent been to europe before and this is my first time overseas ever!! see yous over there! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Mar 2007 Amy I said

Default_avatar

Hi All,

Good to see that there is a few of us going alone, and a few that are going in pairs. It should be a great trip and is coming around very quickly. My first time overseas and very excited.
    Keep in touch before we go

Amy

• 7 Mar 2007 bec21 said

Default_avatar

Hey Jo in da kno,

I was planning on going on the 18th july tour also but now having read ur posting that when u booked you took one of the last bookings im a bit worried I’ve left it too late… Better get on to it, and i’ll let u kno if i’m going. I’m 21 from Tassie, travelling alone first time. bec

• 8 Mar 2007 Cal06 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys!

I am also joining you on this tour, i booked a couple days ago, so Bec21 there still may be space. I am pretty excited, traveling alone, by the looks of these postings it seems like I will be one of the few Canadians.
    Caleigh

• 10 Mar 2007 Jojo said

Default_avatar

Hey bec,
    yeh get onto it, u may be lucky to get a place since u r going alone…plus i reckon the travel agents just tell us that there are hardly any places left just to get u to hurry up and book….there are benefits to booking early tho, like extra discount on the tour?

Wat is everyone planning on doing after the tour is finished? my friend and i are goin to mykonos and staying at the contiki resort there for a week to wind down and relax a bit after living out of a suitcase for a month!

Well stay in touch guys,
    Joanne

p.s dont worry caleigh, us aussies are heaps of fun! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Mar 2007 bec21 said

Default_avatar

Hey Joanne,

Booking this week sometime! I have no real plans after the tour,..going to spend another 2 weeks in Europe…somewhere. Bit scared! but cant wait! Staying 2 nights before the tour at the Royal National and probably the night after the tour as well.. how bout u?

bec

• 11 Mar 2007 Cal06 said

Default_avatar

Hey Joanne,

I have heard you guys are heaps of fun! All of my friends who have gone there for school have had an amazing time! I’m looking forward to spending some time with people from places other than Canada!

• 11 Mar 2007 bec21 said

Default_avatar

Just some quick questions..

Are people taking a backpack or suitcase?

Whats everyones budget?

bec

• 13 Mar 2007 Amy I said

Default_avatar

Hey Bec

I am taking a suitcase. With another backpack.I am getting a loan for $10000 just to be safe and because I want to enjoy myself and not worry about money. I will worry about paying the loan off when I get back.

Cal you will have a great party time with us Aussies. Though I heard you Canadians party hard too.

I think everyone stays at the Royal National before hand. I am staying there the night before. I get in at 6:20am on the 17th, hopefully I can stay up to have a look around.

If anyone wants to chat on messenger my contact is a.irwin@hotmail.com.

Chat soon
    Amy

• 21 Mar 2007 Jojo said

Default_avatar

Hey bec,
    Yeh we are staying at the royal national the nites before and after contiki as well….the other nites we are in london we are supposed to be staying with friends. Not entirely sure if ill take a suitcase or backpack yet? I dont kno how ill fit everything into one suitcase anyways! and in terms of budget well i am hoping to have at least $10000 saved but it means not spending it before then! and that will be hard, so the credit card will be coming with me for sure.

Take care pplz
    Jo Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Mar 2007 Amy I said

Default_avatar

Hi all,

Just filling you all in, that is it 16 weeks until our holiday? When are people flying in? I fly in the day before, going to check out palace then find a nice Aussie pub. Willing to meet up with others for a nice London beer before we apparently meet everyone that night.

Amy

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion