Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Guarenteed dept 02Aug MADROM 28yr old solo traveller

12 May 2008 MissAust1980 said

Default_avatar
Hi All

Anyone else doing this tour?? This is my first contiki and will be solo. Would love to hear from anyone else on this tour!!
  • 15 May 2008 Drea said

Drea

Hey There!

I am also on this tour. This will be my second contiki. Last summer I did the Greek Island Hopping Tour solo (first time travelling by myself) and I had the time of my life. This time I will be travelling with the roomate I was paried up with on my last tour. I think it is going to be a great trip!

Where are you from? Will you be arriving early in Madrid or staying longer in Rome?

• 18 May 2008 MissAust1980 said

Default_avatar

Hi Drea!

Im hoping its going to be a great triop, havnt found anyone also doing this trip.

I am from Australia. I was thinking about going to Portugal before the tour for a couple of days as i havnt been. When are you arriving in Madrid? I am flexible.

Are you staying longer in Rome? I wanted to go to the Amalfi coast wheile i was in Italy after my tour.. but i guess i have to see how much $$ i have left!

How old are you and where are you and your room mate from?

• 20 May 2008 Drea said

Drea

Hi MissAust1980!

I think we are going to have a really fun time! So you might go to Portugal before? That would be nice…I definately want to go there someday. My friend and I are arriving in Madrid a day early (Aug. 1st). After the tour is done my friend is off to Greece and I am heading back home. I would like to stay in Italy for a few more days though but I don’t want to be alone hehe so I’m still deciding what to do. I hear the Amalfi Coast is really nice. I would love to go to Capri!

My friend and I are both from Canada…different parts of the country though. I will be turning 26 while on the tour and my friend is 28. There will be people of various ages on the tour I’m sure. I’m surprised we haven’t really found anyone else going on this tour. Maybe as it gets closer!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion