Community_discussions_small  

Question

toiletries provided?

6 Dec 2008 Katie asked

Default_avatar
this might seem like a silly question but this is my first trip o/s and im trying to reduce my luggage.

im doing new york new year and also LA to the Bay and i was wondering if the hotels we stay in provide any of the toiletries like shampoo or conditioner and soap, or would we be better off bringing our own?

thanks Smiler
  • 6 Dec 2008 Pervy said

Pervy

Can’t remember seeing toiletries at the hotels. There is always a chance to buy shampoo and the likes at a wal greens. They are all over the place in New York, this can save space and weight for your flight over.

• 6 Dec 2008 gig08 said

gig08

I know some hotels did have toiletries, but not all of them. I’d go with Pervy’s idea and just stop in at a drugstore when you get to NY and pick up what you need there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Dec 2008 Ando said

Default_avatar

I think all the places we stayed in on the Grand Southern had toiletries in the bathroom.

Duane Reade is a pharmacy you’ll find in more places than Maccas in NYC – don’t let the word “Pharmacy” throw you off – each one is like a small supermarket.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion