Community_discussions_small  

Comment

UE Leaving August 14th

12 Feb 2009 Megsie said

Default_avatar
Hey fellow adventurers Smiler
Looking to catch up with my soon to be buddies attending this massive contiki!
xo
  • 28 Mar 2009 misscricket said

Default_avatar

hello soon-to-be buddy! are you going on the egypt or greek islands option?

• 28 Mar 2009 Megs said

Default_avatar

Hey guys i guess i will be seeing use in just over like 4 months. Im doing the greek islands adventure, what about use???? Im from NSW. Cant wait to chat x

• 29 Mar 2009 Megsie said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, I’m doing greek islands. I’m from Perth
    My email is mmmegan_c@hotmail.com so we can keep in touch. Or facebook me: Megan Currie
    x

• 29 Mar 2009 kaizee said

kaizee

I’m booking this departure hopefully tomorrow! Doing the Egypt option, can’t wait! Add me on facebook, (Kaleigh Allison) it’ll be awesome to get to know a couple people before the tour starts Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 31 Mar 2009 misscricket said

Default_avatar

hey everyone, i’m from darwin and im doing the greek islands option..eee! soo excited! Is anyone staying in London for a bit before the tour? You can add me on facebook: Ivy Keane or my email is simba_da_king_no11@hotmail.com

• 20 Jun 2009 Explorer1098292 said

Default_avatar

hi guys i did this tour last year with a frend it was wicked, it was awsome with a friend but probably better by yourself. make sure u lock your doors and sleep with your valuables when staying in bulgaria theres a thief that comes in while you sleep. and DONT DRINK the water or even brush your teeth with it if your going to egypt, YOU WILL GET SICK, im talking diarreah and vomiting.

• 20 Jun 2009 Megs said

Default_avatar

well thanks of the advice. What was the best thing about the tour? And was there something you wish that you had done, but didnt?

• 27 Jun 2009 amylee said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone:-),

Im going on the egypt option,I am so excited, only a few months to go, will be good getting to know a couple of people before the trip. Im 25 from NZ, email is amy-lee42@hotmail.com, I can’t wait!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.