Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Commuting times

10 Jun 2007 Candice said

Default_avatar
Back in '06 I did the Adventurer tour. Recently I have just finished compiling a travel diary. Unfortunately, it remains incomplete because I couldn't remember the commuting times between the various places. <BR>Since '06 the tour format has changed, making it hard to get this info. <BR>I would really appreciate it if anybody who knows one, several, or all the commuting times could post them for me...Contact details of a Contiki driver or tour guide who worked during the '05-'06 season would be even better! <BR>Listed below are the places I need commuting times for. <BR>London to Paris-<BR>Paris to Lyon-<BR>Lyon to Barcelona-<BR>Barcelona to Antibes-<BR>Antibes to Florence-<BR>Florence to Rome-<BR>Rome to Corfu-<BR>Corfu to Athens-<BR>Athens to Mykonos-<BR>Mykonons to Athens-<BR>Athens to Italy-<BR>Venice to Vienna-<BR>Vienna to Munich-<BR>Munich to Hopfgarten-<BR>Hopfgarten to Lauterbrunnen-<BR>Lauterbrunnen to Rhine Valley-<BR>Rhine Valley to Amsterdam-<BR>Amsterdam to London- <BR>Thanks, Candice xo.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.