Community_discussions_small  

Comment

new zealanders moving to the uk in 2011

14 Nov 2010 Ashlee said

Ashlee
hey just wondering if there's any people out there moving to the big uk next year. i am, im going alone and would love to meet some other people. im going in may and doing a contiki 4 a month when i get there then in2 a pub job.
Smiler
  • 7 Dec 2010 Ashlee said

Ashlee

yay going to welly this weekend to get my finger prints done for my visa!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> getting one step closer

• 27 Dec 2010 Kelli-Sian said

Kelli-Sian

Has anyone booked flights yet? Ive just been having a look for August… Are you guys getting a one way ticket or open ticket etc? Just trying to decide what the best option is.

• 27 Dec 2010 Ashlee said

Ashlee

yip ive got my tickets. booked them awhile away! i just got a one way ticket

• 2 Jan 2011 kate_goat said

kate_goat

Im going over May 15, doing a contiki May 22 then hopefully getting getting a job for 2 and a half months!
    everythings booked, Im in Christchurch

• 4 Jan 2011 Ashlee said

Ashlee

kate im going may 16th. and my contiki starts on the 19th. where are you staying when you get there?…im at the rayal national

• 7 Jan 2011 kate_goat said

kate_goat

the royal national also

• 7 Jan 2011 Ashlee said

Ashlee

oh cool we should catch up at the royal then!!! add me ashleemurdoch01@gmail.com

• 8 Jan 2011 Bex and Ian said

Bex and Ian

were going over too england on the 5th of april and doing the 25 day european escapade opn the 11th then finding jobs Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 9 Jan 2011 kate_goat said

kate_goat

except that I get into London on the 18th cause Im stopping in Singapore for 2 nights

• 9 Jan 2011 Ashlee said

Ashlee

thats alright because im still there till the 19th morn when my contiki leaves

• 10 Jan 2011 Kelli-Sian said

Kelli-Sian

Happy new year everyone! How are everyones plans going? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I just got my forms to renew my passport, its valid till 2015 but I look like a child in the photo and thought it be best to get one of the new passports anyway.

• 10 Jan 2011 Helvin said

Helvin

Im doing exactly the same as you Ashlee. 46 camping tour contiki in May and then hopefully a pub job once i sort it out!

• 10 Jan 2011 Ashlee said

Ashlee

when does your tour start?…. im sorting out my pub stuff at the mo.

• 10 Jan 2011 Ashlee said

Ashlee

people if you don’t mind me asking…. how much money is everyone taking over for the move?…. i’ll have $16,000. and how much are people taking for there contikis?… how much a day?..

• 11 Jan 2011 Kelli-Sian said

Kelli-Sian

All good! Im not going till August so still saving but will aim to have hopefully at least 5K pounds to be safe and get me by if worst come to worst.

For my actual contiki Im going to budget $100 a day, after reading heaps on this forum that seems the way to go BUT hopefully I won’t need to spend that much! How much were you thinking Ashlee?

• 11 Jan 2011 Ashlee said

Ashlee

i’ll have 16,000 new zealand money so whatever that ends up changing 2. im thinking 100 a day for my contiki 2

• 30 Jan 2011 kate_goat said

kate_goat

What pub companys are you using to set up your job, I thought about doing it but dont want to sign up for a scam website lol

• 7 Feb 2011 Ashlee said

Ashlee

im going through my travel agent. she’s sorting it all but the website is www.londonpub.com.au and its just called london pubs company.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion