Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Best of USA departing LA - 6th May 2011

4 Oct 2010 melon1711 said

Default_avatar
Hi All,

Just seeing if anyone is booked on this tour yet? Am 26, female and flying solo from Perth Smiler
  • 6 Oct 2010 xxMossxx said

xxMossxx

im booked on this one with a friend both 23 from melbourne. cant wait

• 6 Oct 2010 melon1711 said

Default_avatar

Yay! Nice to meet you both! Have you done Contiki before?

If you want to add me on facebook my facebook email is melon1711@gmail.com Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Oct 2010 xxMossxx said

xxMossxx
    quote:
    melon1711@gmail.com

No we havnt this will be our first.

• 9 Oct 2010 ToddM said

Default_avatar

Are you doin any other travelling in the us before or after the tour?

• 9 Oct 2010 TMS said

Default_avatar

HI looking at booking this tour too. Considering getting into LA a few days before the tour starts and than staying on in NYC for a few extra days before flying home. Im also from Australia…26 years old and also a Todd haha im considering conning a friend into coming along or it that fails im gunna be travelling solo!!

• 10 Oct 2010 melon1711 said

Default_avatar

I’m flying into LA the day before the tour then staying 5 extra nights in NY after the tour. Currently searching for a hotel there and it’s soooo confusing! Too many choices! What about you guys?

TMS – where in Aust are you travelling from? Have you done Contiki before?

• 11 Oct 2010 ToddM said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the Eastern Escapade tour the day after the trip. i get in at 6am the day before the trip have you looked at flights yet?

• 11 Oct 2010 melon1711 said

Default_avatar

Cool. Yea already booked flights, land in LA about midday the day before tour.

• 11 Oct 2010 TMS said

Default_avatar

arent you guys checking out a bit of LA before the tour starts…other than what the tour offers??

• 11 Oct 2010 Sass said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys!

My friend and I will be booking for this tour hopefully in the next few days.
    Probably be in LA for a day before the tour commences and may also go to Miami for a couple of days after the tour ends. Still deciding…
    I’m female, 27 and from NSW.

Excited!

• 11 Oct 2010 melon1711 said

Default_avatar

Not that fussed about LA – main thing I want to do there is Disney (which can do as an optional during the tour).

Sass – Miami would be awesome!

• 11 Oct 2010 Sass said

Default_avatar

melon1711 – me and my friend are also up for Disney! For sure =)

• 12 Oct 2010 xxMossxx said

xxMossxx

Hey guys my friend and i are in L.A for 3 nights before the tour 2 of these spent @ Disney Land. Then one night beofore the tour starts at the same hotel we stay in for the tour.

• 12 Oct 2010 xxMossxx said

xxMossxx

TMS are you booked yet? where are you from? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Oct 2010 ToddM said

Default_avatar

Hey All. Just made a facebook group for our tour if your interested its http://www.facebook.com/home.p…roup_162660900428224

• 5 Nov 2010 Emmss! said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys!
    I’m Emily and I’m booked in for this trip! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Im 22 and from Tassie and keen to chat to others on this trip, should be amazing!!

• 5 Nov 2010 Emmss! said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by melon1711:
    Cool. Yea already booked flights, land in LA about midday the day before tour.

Hi there! I’m doing the trip and also arriving a day early, good to know somoene else wil b too Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Nov 2010 melon1711 said

Default_avatar

Hey Em,

Nice to meet you! Are you travelling solo? Is this your first Contiki? Feel free to add me on facebook – melon1711@gmail.com

• 6 Nov 2010 Emmss! said

Default_avatar

Hey! I just added you on fb! Yes first time, going solo and so excited! Is this your first time??

quote:
    Originally posted by melon1711:
    Hey Em,

Nice to meet you! Are you travelling solo? Is this your first Contiki? Feel free to add me on facebook – melon1711@gmail.com

• 7 Nov 2010 Karina said

Default_avatar

Hi all,

I am also booked on this tour. I am 25 from Brissy. I am travelling with my friend Sabine who lives in the Netherlands we met on our European tour last year :-)

We are flying into LA on the 2nd staying in anaheim to do Disneyland and then checking into the Grand Kyoto on the 5th the night before the tour.

I am staying on until the 23rd in NY and Sabine is staying until the 21st.

So cannot wait seems there will be a few fellow Aussies on the tour. CONTIKI rocks By the way.

Karina

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.