Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Pyjamas

27 Jul 2006 Melony85 said

Default_avatar
Hey,

im going on the Eurpean Adventurer which is 36 days. i am wondering what to pack as far as Pyjamas go. is it too hot to be wearing Pyjamas should i just bring a shirt to sleep in?

thanks Smiler
  • 28 Jul 2005 Sarah Smiles said

Default_avatar

Well, it really depends on what time of year you are going.

• 28 Jul 2005 Melony85 said

Default_avatar

oops would have helped to mention that part!

tour is Mid August til the end of September Summer time whoooohooo

• 28 Jul 2005 Cat1984 said

Default_avatar

Im going straight after you!!!

Im taking a winterish pair that have become really thin and not very warm (these will be thrown out) and im also taking a really light summer pair that pack down to nothing.

I can’t wear the same PJ’s for 36 days without a wash and im scared they won’t dry in a day so im bringing 2!! and bc im throwing a pair out i can have more gifts to bring home!!!

But each to thier own. Depends if you are a cold fish or not and what rating your sleeping bag is (mines a zero degree bag that weighs only 1.35 kg!!)

• 5 Aug 2006 Sarah Smiles said

Default_avatar

I agree with Cat that it is a good idea to bring 2 pairs. On my tour we had a few pajama clad nights at room parties in the hotels and, on a budget tour you will be rooming with up to 3 other different people all the time, so you should bring something that you won’t mind wearing in front of everybody else. In September it should be pretty cool, especially at night and especially in the northern countries. Personally, I like silk pajamas b/c they are warm, and light, and they pack down really small.
    Who knew there was so much to say about pajamas??!
    Happy Travels!
    Sarah

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion