Community_discussions_small  

Comment

WW 4th June 2008

18 Sep 2007 Kate_GC_81 said

Default_avatar
Hi I've booked to do the Wild Western on 4th June 08 and just seeing who else is on this tour or thiking about doing it. Would love to chat to some people and maybe get a group together to do Disneyland before the tour.

My email and messenger address is walshey81@hotmail.com if anyone want's to chat.
  • 29 Sep 2007 tamara_perth said

tamara_perth

Hi. I know we have contacted before but didn’t want your forum to stay empty so …. I will be on this tour as well, with my friend Jess. It’s going to be the trip of a lifetime Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

If you are going on this trip or have any advice feel free to contact me: perth_virgo@hotmail.com

• 12 Jan 2008 Sookche said

Default_avatar

Hi girls,

my friend and i are also booked for the 4th of june (La to the Bay though)
    We will be in LA for 5 night before hand.
    Would love to have a chat about what everyone is doing before hand.
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Suzi & Kristina

• 13 Jan 2008 michelle80 said

Default_avatar

Hi Girls,
    I have also booked on this date. I have already chatted with tamara (via email) and would be great to chat with U Kate and U Suzi. I have explained to Tam, that I am doing the LA Scene just b4 this tour and planning to go to Disneyland and Universial Studio either on the 2nd or 3rd of June. I will be at the contiki Hotel from the 31st of May til 4th June when our tour starts. So maybe we could catch up b4 the tour.

So we can chat through email, My email is michellestar702@hotmail.com if u wanna chat.

I am counting down the months and thinking of what I need to pack and buy for the WONDERFUL trip we are going to have.
    Michelle Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 13 Jan 2008 Sookche said

Default_avatar

Excellent !
    well we will be arriving on the 31st of May as well and staying at our contiki’s hotel.
    We want to go to Disney and Universal as well, so im sure we can all meet up and go together.
    Hmmmmmm yes the good old question … What to pack !!!!!!
    20kg ..one suit case .. its gonna be a difficult one i tell u that.
    Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->
    Suzi & Kris

• 13 Jan 2008 Sookche said

Default_avatar

Oh and here is email.

suzivasilev@hotmail.com

Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Suzi

• 13 Jan 2008 tamara_perth said

tamara_perth

Hi Everyone.

Jess just booked our hotel. We will be staying at Best Western Stovall’s Inn from May 30th. We will be going to Disneyland and Universal as well before our June 4th tour starts. We hope to get in a little shopping before we go as well. We will have to catch up before hand for sure.

Suzi where are you and Kristina from?

• 14 Jan 2008 Sookche said

Default_avatar

Hey Tamara,

Kris & i are from sydney.
    Cool so we will be all there @ the same time.. should be good fun.

Whats everyone doing after the tour? we are gonna spend 2 days in San Fran then off to hawaii for the week, before heading home !
    All this talking is starting to get me very excited about going .. yay Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> hehehehe

Suzi

• 14 Jan 2008 tamara_perth said

tamara_perth

Sydney – very cool.

Jess is from Victoria and I’m now from Perth – though we met when we were at uni in Melbourne.

We are taking the Wild Western all the way back to Anaheim. We leave at 10pm the next day – gives us just enough time to fit in some extra shopping.

Do you know what extra activities you want to do on the tour?

• 14 Jan 2008 PetalJess said

Default_avatar

Hi, thought I’d better pop my head in. I’m Jess, going on tour with Tam. Look forward to meeting everyone! I think a before tour meet & greet is definately a great idea Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Jan 2008 michelle80 said

Default_avatar

hi girls. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    I am from Brisbane. I will be doing the Canada & Rockies after the WW tour. cos i havent been to Canada. Since we are pretty much gonna be there around the same time Meeting each other b4 the tour is a good idea. I cant hardly wait.
    Suzi; I will be doing the LA Scene so i get to see LA. Though it would be the best option to see LA since I will be going on my own.
    VERY EXCITED
    Michelle

• 26 Jan 2008 Sookche said

Default_avatar

Heyyyy everyone,
    Just loggin in to see how we all are !
    Hope ur all having a good long weekend.

Looks like a good bunch of chicks on the bus hu LOL

• 28 Jan 2008 tamara_perth said

tamara_perth

Hi

I had a good long weekend thanks. Too much pink champagne. Nice to meet you mambo. Hopefully you can join us on the tour. We are going to have a blast.

Take care

• 31 Jan 2008 michelle80 said

Default_avatar

hi guys,

Sorry I am gonna have to communicate either this way or by hotmail. havent got a clue how to work facebook.

I am really excited cant hardly wait. Started thinking of what i need for the long trip ahead.
    I hope there is gonna be single males on this trip. LOL.

Take care
    Michelle

• 1 Feb 2008 tamara_perth said

tamara_perth

Michelle I had a look at your page and it looks like you are doing well with facebook. Be patient you’ll get it.

Who has started shopping for clothes to take already? I’m more worried about what shoes i’m going to take at the moment and about other things like hats and hand bags etc.

• 2 Feb 2008 michelle80 said

Default_avatar

Thanks Tam, Had just put a temp photo on.
    Not yet, havent had the time to look at my clothes etc plus i am trying to save money for the big trip. I am not really into fashion and stuff.

• 12 Feb 2008 SamanthaC said

SamanthaC

hey
    my name is Samantha and i am doing the wild western tour on june 4th. i am currently in the states at the moment on exchange at cal state long beach near la. i have done a contiki before if you guys have any questions, my email is scraig_87@hotmail.com. i am also going to ny afterwards for a few days then doing the north by north east tour on the 27th june. as far as packing, it depends. i spent most of my time in just shorts/tshirts during the days so lots of these, it was cold when i was in the grand canyon last time at night so definetely a few jumpers, jackets. some nice nigth time clothes, pretty tops with a pair of jeans and nice shoes heels/slip ons, which is comfortable and nice looking. also take some vitamins to keep your system going, for lots of partying. a hairdryer/straightener, if you want, stuff like that. otherwise travel light because its sooo much easier. i have dont the grand southern so its heaps of fun. i’d also be interested in doing universal maybe on the 3rd june if anyone is interested. il be at the hotel then.
    talk to you guys soon hopefully,
    samantha

• 12 Feb 2008 tamara_perth said

tamara_perth

Hi Sam

What are you studying? How long have you been in the States for? Are you on facebook? Suzi has set up a site for us on there. It will mostly be warm weather one the trip, won’t it?

Cheers, Tam Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 15 Feb 2008 michelle80 said

Default_avatar

Hi Sam and Tam. Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->
    How are u both?
    Sam: I am also doing this tour with u.I have done 4 contiki tours, which one have u been on?
    I am in LA at the contiki hotel from the 31st of May, cos i am doing the LA scene so i get to do disneyworld and the universal studios as well. I probably will be doing it on the 2nd or 3rd of June, so if u like we could go and get lost together LOL.
    So how is both ur prepartions going. Mine is not going anywhere, i will probably start organising when i have a 1month to go.

Cheers, Michelle Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 19 Feb 2008 emz30 said

Default_avatar

Hi Girls

I’m doing the LA to the Bay trip departing the 4th June. I;m travelling by myself so hoping to get to know a few people before heading on the trip. I arrive in LA on the 3rd June but an spending 5 days in Vegas before the tour and then a couple of days in San Fran after the tour.

• 20 Feb 2008 tamara_perth said

tamara_perth

Hi Em

Nice to meet you. Sounds like you’ll be able to give us advice on what to see and do in Vegas. Where are you from? Are you on facebook?

Cheers, Tam

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion