Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Great britian and Ireland - 8th April 2011

31 Oct 2010 coralee said

Default_avatar
Hi all. Just wondering if anyone is also booked in for this tour?
  • 16 Dec 2010 Chloe said

Chloe

I just booked two days ago!

I’m Chloe, 19 yrs old from Australia. Though I’ll be turning 20 halfway through the tour on the 15th so it looks like you’re invited to my birthday party haha.

This is going to be my second contiki and I am staying in London for two months after the tour.

Where are you from? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Dec 2010 coralee said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    I’m froz Oz too! I’m from Brissy. This tour should be good! what other Contiki have you done? I ve done the Nz contiki which was awesome.

• 23 Dec 2010 coralee said

Default_avatar

Oh yea and Ill be at your party too btw hehehehehhe

• 28 Dec 2010 Chloe said

Chloe

Oh hello I’m from Brisbane too! That’s super duper cool we can gang up and represent Brissy!

I’m from the south side currently living in Manly Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->.

I did Northern highlights 6 months ago. That NZ one was my first and Great Britian and Ireland will be my second. Its pretty cool because I decided to do this next one while my friend is living in London, who low and behold I met on the nz tiki. I’m still amazed at how many people I’m still in contact with! Lol sometimes I prefer my tiki friends to my own back home.

So excited for April, I’m already looking at walking boots online and a new camera hehe. Though because of the currency I havent chosen the best time to head to England but I can’t wait any longer!! I’ll just have to do heaps of overtime and save my money up.

If you have a facebook and want to add me I’m at facebook.com/chloecwray.

Anyway hope you had a good christmas and have a good new year! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> ps nice too meet you haha can you tell I’m going to be the one on tour that talks alot.

• 2 Jan 2011 coralee said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    Just added you to facebook. I’m from Beaudesert so I’m alot further south than you lol.

• 23 Jan 2011 Kirralee said

Default_avatar

Hi,

I’m 22 from Melbourne and just booked on this tour.

I’m really looking forward to it.

• 23 Jan 2011 coralee said

Default_avatar

Hi Kirralee,
    Nice to meet you! Not long now should be great! Add us to facebook if you want coraleesmith@hotmail.com. When are you getting there? causewe can all meet up early for drinks/sightseeing etc if you want

• 26 Jan 2011 Kirralee said

Default_avatar

I arrive on the 7 April but after the tour I’m hanging around London than going to Paris before i start a 45 Day tour on the 1 May.

Should be fun :)

• 9 Feb 2011 Chloe said

Chloe

I fly into London on the 2nd of April and I’ll be staying with a past contiki friend but I would love to meet up at the tiki casement and we could go from there! Kirralee I’m going to stay in London for a few months cause I’ve applied for a uk visa. So I’ll be there hanging around too. I’ll meet up with another friend and were going to backpack around europe for summer before I go back to Australia.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion