Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Experience June 2014

16 Oct 2013 Sarah1103 asked

Sarah1103

Hey, i was wondering if anyone has booked this trip also? im thinking about it and will be traveling by myself, which im a bit nervous about!

• 16 Oct 2013 Nici said

Nici

Hi Sarah

I’m not doing this tour but I booked European Highlights and the london explorer for Begin June 2014, I’m also going alone.. was scared at frst but the more I thought about it the more excited I became..
    Check out the Highlights tour it looks great it’s 14 days and goes to loads of places, not as many as the one you are looking at but it looks amazing :)

Nici

• 16 Oct 2013 Sarah1103 said

Sarah1103

Im looking at booking the tour that starts on the 27th June! I will have a look at the Highlights one!

• 16 Oct 2013 JordanScott said

JordanScott

Hi Sarah

Yesterday I booked European Escapade, its a concept tour and goes to quiet a few places and stays more then one night in most places which I think is good so your not so rushed. :)

• 23 Oct 2013 Holly said

Holly

Hi Sarah! :) Let me know if you do end up booking the European Experience tour starting on June 27 because my brother and I just booked this one – would be great to know someone else going! :)

• 25 Oct 2013 Sarah1103 said

Sarah1103

Hey Holly, i did book that one!

• 30 Oct 2013 Aussie Kristie said

Aussie Kristie

Hey sarah and holly, my name is Kristie and I just booked the 20 day European experience starting on 27th June 2014! It’s gonna be so good!! My friend jasmine was meant to go with me on this trip but she can’t afford it now so I’ve decided to still go by myself :) where are you from?

Aussie Kristie

So sorry just started using this but figured out I can see where you’re from on your profile lol

• 30 Oct 2013 Jas said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, my friend and i booked the European Experience on the 25th of June :)

• 30 Oct 2013 Holly said

Holly

Awesome! yeah I’m from Brizzy :) Can’t wait to meet you guys, I’ve already started counting down the days till this tour haha, super excited!

Aussie Kristie

That’s awesome!! Are you staying in London after our tour or flying straight back??

Aussie Kristie

Hey jas that’s cool :) hope you and your friend have heaps of fun!! Shame we aren’t on the same tour

• 30 Oct 2013 Holly said

Holly

Yep will be staying in London after the tour :) flying out the second night after the tour ends though so won’t be back there for long which sucks haha, hopefully going to hop on one of those sightseeing buses to try and see as much as possible though :D how about you???

Aussie Kristie

Oh okay cool!! I’m staying in London for 5 nights after the tour :) Yeah gonna do the hop on hop off bus around London too lol sounds really good!

• 30 Oct 2013 Sarah1103 said

Sarah1103

hey! yay im not the only one by myself now! im flying over there a bit earlier, get there on the 24th June, and flying out on the 19th July, so couple of days after the tour also! Are you guys staying at the Royal National before the tour starts?

Aussie Kristie

Hey sarah! Yeah I was a bit nervous about the flying solo thing too but I’m sure we will all be fine :) I get in on the 26th so the day before the tour and yeah I’m staying at the royal national… Are you? And I leave on the 21st July. I originally booked flights to come back on the 19th as well!! Funny if we had of been on the same flight lol but oh well. Who are you flying with??

• 30 Oct 2013 Sarah1103 said

Sarah1103

Im flying with Qantas/Emirates, who are you flying with? Yeh im going to stay at the royal national probably the 2 nights before and then stay with family the night i get in! I cant wait aye!

Aussie Kristie

Cool :) I’m flying with qantas and British airways. We should see if we can organise to stay in the same room at the royal national or are you planning on booking a single room? I’m booking twin share where you have to share the room with a random lol :/

• 30 Oct 2013 Holly said

Holly

Yep I’m staying at the Royal National before and after the tour starts :) and are you arriving in the morning or afternoon of the 26th Kristie? My brother and I are flying with British Airways and get in the same day as well :)

• 31 Oct 2013 Aussie Kristie said

Aussie Kristie

Oh cool! I get in at 4:50am on the 26th :) are you and your brother on the same flight? Lol have you booked the room at royal national yet? Cuz we could do a triple room and save $$$ if you and your brother are keen to do that?? Or sarah, if you wanna share a room with me… I’m happy either way :)

• 31 Oct 2013 Aussie Kristie said

Aussie Kristie

My friend told me that travel joy hostels are really good to stay cuz she’s stayed there before :) that’s for after our tour

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.