Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Beaches and Reefs 16th Jan 2011 (start Sydney) (without sailing option)

9 Jan 2011 Maik said

Maik
Anyone doing the Beaches and Reefs from Sydney (16th Jan 2011)? It's my first contiki tour.
  • 9 Jan 2011 Brian Australia83 said

Default_avatar

yeah i am. with two of my buddies

• 10 Jan 2011 Maik said

Maik

Hey Brian,

Good to know.

I’ll arrive January 14th. Any suggestions for the days before the tour? I’m solo traveller.

• 10 Jan 2011 Brian Australia83 said

Default_avatar

i’ve heard there’s a place with a bunch of bars. its called Kings Cross. Its like the red light district. lots of bars, strip clubs, and stuff like that.

• 12 Jan 2011 .Adam.Usher. said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys,

Im doing reefs and rainforests trip which starts same place and time as yours. Im already out in Australia and will be in Sydney from the 14th Staying in the holiday inn potts point.
    My familly live here and have told me exactly where we should be going and doing. So if you guys hit me up a message either on here or via email ill be in Sydney friday and saturday before our trips start sunday !! think some drinking and partying needs to happen big time….

Adam
    usherbuh@hotmail.com

• 13 Jan 2011 Explorer1226169 said

Default_avatar

Hey folks – I’m also on the Beaches and Reefs tour from Sydney on Jan 16. I’m from California; flying solo for the Contiki tour.

I’m already at the Holiday Inn Potts Point. Weather permitting, I’m hoping to do a bike tour tomorrow (Bonza Bikes or Bike Buffs at 10:30am). I’ll definitely be looking to go out and hit some bars tomorrow night. On Sat, I might check out Bondi Beach if the weather’s OK.

Let me know if you want to meet up.

Bruce

• 13 Jan 2011 .Adam.Usher. said

Default_avatar

Alright Bruce hows things, im now checke in at the Holiday inn potts point im in room 263 so if you want to meet up tonight leave a message at reception or something ill check back n here later but off into town to have a look around

• 13 Jan 2011 Explorer1226169 said

Default_avatar

OK, will do. I told some folks I met on the bike tour today I’d meet them out tonight – you’re welcome to join.

• 14 Jan 2011 Explorer1226169 said

Default_avatar

Hey Adam – tried leaving a message with the front desk which was supposed to light up the message indicator on your room phone; not sure if that actually worked.

In any case, I’ll be up for hanging out tomorrow night. Some folks I met today want to hit The Ivy tomorrow night, so that’s a possibility.

I’m in room 105 in case you want to leave a message. Same goes for other Contiki’ers who want to go out tomorrow.

• 14 Jan 2011 Maik said

Maik

I checked-in yesterday afternoon. (after 32 hours of travelling from Munich to Sydney).

Any offical pre-departure meeting scheduled?

• 14 Jan 2011 .Adam.Usher. said

Default_avatar

Im off down bondi today if your about. I did get the message but i couldnt use your mobile number for some reason.00447890544550 is mine give me a text later im up for Ivy

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion