Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Hey

22 Mar 2009 Lisa said

Default_avatar
Thanks for the feed back guys. We actually would love to start at NY and see it at xmas time, but the LA to NY suits us a little better with time away from work.

But as the LA to NY is not a preferred departure date we are worried that it could cancel.

Do yous have any clues on whether theres abit of a history of the LA to NY to cancel at this time of year?

Do we risk it and just book for LA start or should we go with preferred departure of NY?

Cheers Leesa and Lisa
  • 23 Mar 2009 Explorer04012 said

Explorer04012

If you do the NY departure your tour is going to end with a huge bang with clubbing and having a load of fun in Vegas. If you do the other one your tour is not going to end with a bang because the bang is going to be the first two night of tour..lol.. Also if you go in american winter, NY is Freezing cold, goes down to about 10F (-12) at night and does not get warmer throught out the day.. Also do not go out side if there is strong winds because the wind chill can almost double the temp, so from about -12 it goes down to about -18..

So if i were you guys i would do the NY departure beacuse then you do the cold first and then go on to warmer weather in the south and west..

• 24 Mar 2009 cdm115 said

cdm115

NYC CAN get that cold, but even 10F as a low temperature at night is on the extreme, the worst I’ve seen in the past few years is a low of 4 or 5 degrees. More normal is highs in the 30’s and lows in the 20’s. Last winter it was in the 50’s for highs for most of December.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion