Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Horizon June 24th

22 Jan 2008 Carlyyy said

Default_avatar
Is anyone here doing the Horizon tour startin June 24th 08?? I've just booked my trip and am SOOO excited... Would love to meet anyone else who will be on the same tour!!
  • 27 Feb 2008 TheFrienduHaventMetYet said

TheFrienduHaventMetYet

hey hey!!! my friend and I are going on these dates!!sooooo excited woohoo!! cant wait 2 meet heaps of people!! you traveln solo or with a friends?? Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 4 Mar 2008 Carlyyy said

Default_avatar

FINALLY someone else!!! =)

I’ll be all on my lonesome… I’m so excited!!! =)

How are are you and ur friend??

• 6 Mar 2008 TheFrienduHaventMetYet said

TheFrienduHaventMetYet

aww cool! yeah my friends name is nathan his from Wales and My names Leigh im from australia… were both 24… what about u?…We are soon excited hey! I’m trying to save as much as I can so I can have an awesome time!!… I’ll start going on the forum every few days now to see who else is joining our little eurotrip lol… anyway talk soon!! p.s. WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

• 6 Mar 2008 Carlyyy said

Default_avatar

I’m 20 and i’m an aussie =)

Are you’s planning anything before or after your trip?? i’m gettin into london early on the 22nd June… and after the tour i’m headini up to Scotland for a bit, and then down to spain… CAN’T WAIT!!!

• 10 Mar 2008 TheFrienduHaventMetYet said

TheFrienduHaventMetYet

REALLY!! where getting over there on the 21st and hanging around england until we start the trip. After we finish were going to Wales then we are going down to spain 4 pampalona then Ibiza then Greek Islands then home!!!! woohooo… where u from in aus??

• 11 Mar 2008 Carlyyy said

Default_avatar

Hehe crazy!! We have very similar plans!!

I’m from Perth… You?

• 14 Mar 2008 TheFrienduHaventMetYet said

TheFrienduHaventMetYet

wI’m from sydney and so is my friend. How long are you going overseas 4?… I hope more people are comming on our trip! Nobody else has left any posts!

• 16 Mar 2008 Carlyyy said

Default_avatar

I’ll be away for 5 and a half weeks in total… I wish it was longer!!!

I’m sure there are others coming along, apparently not many people know about these forums..

WOO 96 days until i fly out!! :P

• 20 Mar 2008 TheFrienduHaventMetYet said

TheFrienduHaventMetYet
  • 30 Mar 2008 LindsayElizabeth said

LindsayElizabeth

Hi girls, my name is Lindsay and I’ll be going on the same trip! I’m going by myself so I’m very excited to make some new friends!

• 30 Mar 2008 Carlyyy said

Default_avatar

Hey Lindsay! Good to hear you willl be joining us =)

Where are you from?

• 31 Mar 2008 LindsayElizabeth said

LindsayElizabeth

I am from California, near LA. What about you?

• 5 Apr 2008 LindsayElizabeth said

LindsayElizabeth

Hey, when are you guys getting to London? My flight gets in the morning of the 22nd and our tour doesn’t start till the 23rd, so I was hoping to get some sight-seeing of London in, if anyone wants to meet up. I really want to see the London Eye!

• 6 Apr 2008 Carlyyy said

Default_avatar

I am also flying into heathrow on the morning of the 22nd… What time do you get there?? i think its about 6:30am for me…

Would love to meet up for some sight seeing =)

• 6 Apr 2008 LindsayElizabeth said

LindsayElizabeth

I get in around 8am. We should definitely meet up! Anything in particular you want to see/do?

Default_avatar

Really want to go to the British museum.. And also madam trassauds!! Are you staying at the royal national?

LindsayElizabeth

Those sound good! I am staying at the royal national.

Default_avatar

Great! I’m so excited… 75 days to go!!!

Do you have facebook?

LindsayElizabeth

I do and a my space…on either of those you can look me up under Lindsay Harley or shortgirl93012@yahoo.com

Default_avatar

Cool I have added you =)

What are your plans after contiki? Are you going home straight away or doing some more travelling?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.