Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery or Spanish Spree Feb 2011?

8 Sep 2010 Jim86 asked

Default_avatar
Just wondering what each trip is like. I'm really torn between the two. I'll be traveling alone and have narrowed my search down to these two. Any insight?
  • 19 Sep 2010 Spanish girl Venezia said

Default_avatar

better spain of course haha (i live there, i’m spanish)

• 20 Sep 2010 Sophie27 said

Sophie27

European Discovery!!! :-) I went on this trip at the end of last year and it was honestly so so so sooo fun… I cannot remember a moment where I was unhappy on that trip.. so much so that I’m planning another one for the end of next year! One that includes Spain as well :-)

It depends when you’re looking to go as well because if it’s in Winter I would definitely go with the Discovery tour. And if you haven’t done much of Europe before, the Discovery tour gives you a taste of heaps of different places, it’s like a taster of Europe in 12 days

• 7 Oct 2010 Courtney1234 said

Courtney1234

Spanish Spree was amazing! I totally recommend it. I’m going on Euro Discover in a couple weeks so let you know which is better!

• 25 Nov 2010 NickiJ said

NickiJ

Spanish Spree was awesome. You spend your entire 2 weeks in one country so you really get a feel for it. And every city we went to was absolutely amazing!

• 21 Dec 2010 MRS Lizard said

MRS Lizard

Hey let me know if you go on the European Discovery 2011, i’ll be on that tour, mine starts Feb 14th in London! Just trying to find peeps that will be on my tour bc im traveling alone too!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion