Community_discussions_small  

Comment

New York New Year 2010/2011

13 Jan 2010 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh
Hey just wondering if anyone is doing this tour this year i am flying solo and would like to chat to people going on the tour.

Cheers Andrew
  • 17 Jan 2010 Guy said

Default_avatar

Yeah mate,

just booked it up myself and im also heading across solo so would be good to chat with a few people before getting there

Cheers Guy

• 17 Jan 2010 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh

cool dude so where abouts you from im from adelaide

• 18 Jan 2010 Guy said

Default_avatar

Im from Sunderland – England.

Im hoping to get there a day or 2 before the 30th to get myself settled. you?

• 18 Jan 2010 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh

im getting there on the 23rd and having a week to do some site seeing tours by myself that way im not rushed when over there

• 18 Jan 2010 Guy said

Default_avatar

sounds like a good plan

• 18 Jan 2010 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh

yeah cant wait should be a good trip so how old are you

• 19 Jan 2010 Guy said

Default_avatar

27, but ill be 28 by the time i get there. How old are you?

havent been ablt to book my flight yet as they dont go on sale till the end of the month

• 19 Jan 2010 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh

hey im 26 but will be 27 yeah i cant do flight either till they are out

• 28 Jan 2010 Guy said

Default_avatar

where are you staying from the 23rd? Im def gonna head through a bit earlier than the 30th so need to sort out some digs

• 28 Jan 2010 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh

hey im going to be staying at the wellington hotel when u thinking of going over

• 29 Jan 2010 Guy said

Default_avatar

not sure probs 26th or 27th but im toying with the idea of going across before xmas as well

• 29 Jan 2010 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh

cool im only going over on the 23rd cause i want to see a few thing and dont want to have alot of time to fit it in

• 29 Jan 2010 SthOzLad said

Default_avatar

Hey im planning on doing this tour, but whether or not i do will come down to getting time off work etc. Fingers crossed I do.

I’ve done the Big Apple explorer this time last year roughly, but I would love to go back to new york (will be my third time) and over a new years.

• 29 Jan 2010 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh

cool cool so where abouts are you from im from adelaide

• 5 Feb 2010 Guy said

Default_avatar

flights and hotel all booked! get there on 27th!

• 13 Feb 2010 montanaalicia said

montanaalicia

I just paid my deposit for this tour and also the ‘Best of USA’ tour which departs LA on the 27/11 and finishes in NYC on 9/12 so I have 20 days in between tours to chill out, Thinking of a few day trips (washington, niagra falls etc). I am doing Best of USA with a friend and staying on for NY New Year solo. Will be 21 by the time I am on tour!

Edit: Oh and my name is Montana and I am from Melbourne, Australia!!

• 14 Feb 2010 Guy said

Default_avatar

Sounds good, Im getting there early as well so if your in the city maybe we can all meet up and go out

• 14 Feb 2010 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh

hey im andrew im getting to new york on the 23rd of dec so maybe we could catch up before the tour starts

• 14 Feb 2010 montanaalicia said

montanaalicia

It would be nice to maybe catch up and meet people for Christmas Drinks or something for those that are there on the 25th!

• 14 Feb 2010 Andrew bbh said

Andrew bbh

yeah christmas drink would be good for the people that are there for christmas day

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.