Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Stovall's Inn

13 Jul 2009 Kimbatron said

Default_avatar
Hi everyone

For those of you who have stayed at Stovall's Inn in Anaheim, I have a question.

I'm staying there for 10 days before doing LA to the Bay in a couple of weeks.

Do you know if they can organise tours etc for you around Anaheim/LA or if they can book transport from the hotel to LA, that sort of thing?

Also, I've read that it is a close walk to Disneyland, is this correct?

Thanks Smiler
  • 16 Jul 2009 NaHdz said

NaHdz

Hi Kimbatron,

There is alot of information on different companies that run tours from Anaheim, you actually book them in the little store thats in reception so make sure you go there during their office hours.

Getting to Disneyland is an easy 15-20 minute walk or there is also a shuttle that runs every 20 minutes or so that will pick you up right outside the hotel.. I hope that helps

Also across the road is an awesome diner/restaurant, possibly the best burgers I have ever tasted!

Have Fun Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 21 Aug 2009 Explorer1109676 said

Default_avatar

WOW – 10 days in Anaheim???? That’s keen. I did 3 nights there prior to my Wild Western tour in Dec/Jan and that was enough. The only thing to see around that area is Disneyland really.

It’s a fair way from Hollywood if you were planning on doing tours of such around that area, however you still can do tours to Hollywood from your Hotel.. just about 2 hrs travelling per day.

I did 3 nights before the tour & one night after the tour at Stovalls… than 3 nights in Hollywood at Banana Bungalows (West Holywood)… now that was great!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.