Community_discussions_small  

Comment

May 2008 from lOndon

31 Jan 2008 Jayn1980London said

Default_avatar
Hiya

am going to travel solo on this tour sometime in May 2008, if anyone else is also travelling from london please get in touch and maybe we go make our way to join the tour in riga or moscow
  • 31 Jan 2008 Sean24 said

Default_avatar

Hey

I’ll be leaving from London to Riga, but it looks like I’m doing the tour that departs on July 21st

• 22 Feb 2008 Dempsey said

Default_avatar

Hi Bella, I am from Melbourne and I am doing the Russia/Scandinavia tour on the 12th of May also. Like you I am stopping in London for a week or so before leaving for Riga. Have you booked your flight from London to Riga yet? Ryanair.com have cheap flights to Riga, I am still thinking about getting there a day early…not sure yet.

• 23 Feb 2008 Dempsey said

Default_avatar

OK, will do. I am going to book all my flights in about a week. I can always leave the Riga booking until last, as I have internet access at my mates place in London. Have you been to the UK before?

• 23 Feb 2008 Bella said

Default_avatar

Yeah, a few times. But never on my own, so it will definitely be something new for me! What about you, have you travelled much?

• 23 Feb 2008 Dempsey said

Default_avatar

Hey, not much, I visited London for the first time last year and did a few tours, six countries all up. I did it on my own and it involved quite a bit of pre-organisation, which was tough. Thats why I chose this tour, everything is done for us. Soooo much easier.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion