Community_discussions_small  

Comment

LA EXPLORER 24TH JULY 2011

3 Jan 2011 Mattner said

Default_avatar
Hey all!

Is anyone heading on the LA EXPLORER on the 24th of July 2011... Just finalized all my bookings!.. Then going onto the Grand Northern on the 29th of July.

Let me know!
  • 15 Jan 2011 Sherini said

Sherini

Hey I’m doing this LA Explorer too Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Then heading on to do La to the Bay, can’t wait!!

• 31 Jan 2011 Mattner said

Default_avatar

Ohh cool!… Do you think you will go to Disneyland? I’m on the bench, I really want to go but it’s a full day’s worth so still unsure!

• 3 Feb 2011 Sherini said

Sherini

Yeah I think I will…it’s kind of one of those things that, if I don’t do it, I KNOW I will regret it later. Plus Anaheim is the original Disneyland, so I really do want to do it…even if it’s just to say I have haha!! Do you know whether it’s offered on both our free time days, or just the second one…? I’m really interested in doing some dance classes on the other day, but I’m not sure which day of the week that would be to look at class schedules…if that makes sense? – any chance anyone doing this trip is a dancer interested in doing classes??

• 4 Feb 2011 Mattner said

Default_avatar

That’s what I was thinking, if I don’t do it I’ll regret it.. I’m sure there will be a bunch of us wanting to do it. I’m pretty sure its available for both the days but not 100%.. I’d be keen to do dancing classes, Im unco as but I’d be keen to try it haha.. If you want to add me on facebook… Jessie Mattner

• 4 Feb 2011 Sherini said

Sherini

Yeah definitely…I’d say there’d be a heap of people wanting to do it, so either way I’m sure we can make it fun if there’s a group of Contiki people there :) Hehe that would be awesome if you came and did a class!! (no pressure though, I’m totally not fussed to do it alone) and for sure, I’ll add you up on fb now

• 5 Feb 2011 Ali NZ! said

Ali NZ!

Hey we are going on all three tours the same as you! great minds think alike! im sooooo excited!

• 7 Feb 2011 Mattner said

Default_avatar

Ohh wow!! Thats heaps awesome! Add me on facebook as well! Haha I was wondering if anyone was going to do all three tours as well! CANT WAIT!!!!

• 7 Feb 2011 Ali NZ! said

Ali NZ!

it works out so much cheaper doing all three through contiki rather than by yourself! LA is gunna be amazing! im a shopaholic so ill be in heaven!! lol

• 9 Feb 2011 Sherini said

Sherini

Haha I’m definitely excited for the shopping too!!!! I feel like I should only pack my suitcase halfway when I leave home so I can fit in everything I buy!!

• 9 Feb 2011 Ali NZ! said

Ali NZ!

Yea exactly im just taking the bear essentials and then buy the rest over there! And a big carry on bag so i can stuff that full too!!lol

• 9 Feb 2011 Mattner said

Default_avatar

Yeah same, I’m trying to aim on taking like two changes of clothes then get right into shopping haha. It does work out so much cheaper, and its nice to have someone else doing all the running around for you so we dont have to find out stuff to do!

• 11 Feb 2011 Kate said

Kate

I was in LA – Santa Monica This past Month after my Contiki tour in San Francisco.
    And I found things to be quite expensive in Los Angeles compared to San Francisco.

• 30 Mar 2011 Lauren said

Lauren

Hey I’m doing the LA explored then onto LA to the bay!

• 2 Apr 2011 Kate said

Kate

im doing LA explorer july 17.

• 24 Jun 2011 Paris B said

Default_avatar

Hey I’ll be on the LA explorer on the 24th July! Look forward to meeting you all! I want to do Universal Studios if anyone is keen??

• 24 Jun 2011 Alisha said

Alisha

Hey I will be on the LA EXPLORER on the 24 July, and I would love to see both Universal Studios and Disneyland, hopefully there will be time.

• 6 Jul 2011 Tim C said

Tim C

Hi guys, I am doing L.A explorer on the 24th, then onto the wild western. Definitely keen for Universal Studios and Disneyland!!
    Tim

• 6 Jul 2011 Lauren said

Lauren

Hey that’s awesome! Are you on facebook! Add me lauren_black12@hotmail.com

• 6 Jul 2011 Paris B said

Default_avatar

Oh awesome!
    Yeah Universal Studios will be amazing! Definitely keen!
    Anyone can add me on face book its Paris Elise Brooks!
    Cant wait to meet you all there!

• 6 Jul 2011 Sherini said

Sherini

Just over 2 weeks to go!!!! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.