Community_discussions_small  

Comment

INCLUDED TUBE PASS IN FLY AND TOUR PACKAGE

23 Jul 2007 abear said

Default_avatar
I was informed by contiki that a one way tube pass from Heathrow to the hotel in London was included in my package. I wanted to know if any has every used this and what does it look like. I am not sure if it was included in my package or not.
  • 23 Jul 2007 Rob S. said

Default_avatar

Hi there,
    No, I don’t think that’s correct. When I booked, my travel agent asked me if I wanted a tube ticket, or a hotel bus ticket from Heathrow to the RN when I arrive.It was just added to my account.Then again…I have been known to be wrong….
    Hope this helps,

Rob

• 24 Jul 2007 SurfAngel said

Default_avatar

It should be included. When I booked my tour, my travel agent called Contiki to ask & they told him it would be included with the package. What tour are you going on?

• 24 Jul 2007 Curtis71 said

Default_avatar

Yes, I got my included tube pass with my tour info package that was delivered to my travel agent. The pass looks like a small paper rectangle about the size of a library card. It was stapled inside that tour itinerary booklet. You feed it into the automatic readers at the beginning and end of your tube journey.

This pass worked properly for me with zero problems.

• 24 Jul 2007 sweetfreesia said

Default_avatar

I just got my travel documents today and there was a single use ticket for the subway. I didn’t expect it, but there it was!

• 25 Jul 2007 Jeremy said

Jeremy

I will have to ask about that when I book my date for next year [already prebook, just waiting on dates to come out]. If thats the case I can get an earlier flight in! I’m buying one of those London Passes for the one day i’ll be there, but you cant use the tube ’til 9:30. But if I can get 1 pass, I can get there early (like 7am) use that to get to the hotel/contiki basement and drop my stuff off Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Jul 2007 abear said

Default_avatar

I called Contiki and told them that I did not recieve a tube pass in my package and they sent me another one ASAP. I am going on the London and Paris trip.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.