Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Southern June 9th 2011

10 Dec 2010 Danielle said

Danielle
Hi,
I've just booked for the Grand Southern from LA to NY leaving on the 9th of June 2011. I will be travelling with a friend but am keen to chat with other people heading on this tour. I'm so excited and can't wait to go! Smiler
  • 10 Dec 2010 Explorer1215389 said

Default_avatar

Hey! how are ya ? My name is david im from aus i booked my trip about two months ago so excited and cant wait im travelling by myself .

• 13 Dec 2010 Dani1811 said

Default_avatar

Hey my names Danielle too and im going on this tour too!!! Cant wait just got my passport the other day!!!

• 13 Dec 2010 Danielle said

Danielle

Can’t wait to meet everyone, only 6 months to go. Time to save save save!!

• 15 Dec 2010 Stephi.b said

Default_avatar

Hey, me and my friend are on the second half of this tour…so from New Orleans onward! we are se very excited!! Are you spending anytime anywhere else?
    xx

• 22 Dec 2010 Mayrah said

Mayrah

hey we are on this tour too….well good to know that everyone is so excited and ready to explore US of A!

• 30 Dec 2010 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hey, im doing this tour too! im from melbourne and travelling alone! thinking about doing the la explorer before and the ny explorer after! Cant wait!!

• 24 Feb 2011 Explorer1235515 said

Default_avatar

Hi all, names Luke, im 29 from Tassie. This will be my first time out of the country. I’ll be traveling by myself. Not long now, really need to get off my ass and organize some stuff. Hope you all have you livers ready for a pounding when the time comes. Haha. :-)

• 3 May 2011 Kristyn said

Kristyn

Hey guys!!!! Only 35 days now!!! So pumped…i’ll be staying the night before (Wed 8 June 2011) at the Kyoto which is twin share so no doubt will be be bunked with one of you guys!

If anyone wants to chat feel free to email me at kristynperry@live.com.au – i actually arrive in San Fran on 4 June 2011 and doing my own thing in Santa Monica/Venice Beach a few days before Contiki starts…

Looking forwrad to meeting you all soon!

Woooo hooo!!! So excited! ;-)

• 4 May 2011 Megan said

Default_avatar

Hi all! My friend Courtney & I got our travel documents today and are very excited to be heading away in 31 days!

Meet you all then – can’t wait!!!

• 4 May 2011 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys!! i made up a facebook group thing for us all to join!!
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_218880628123276
    Not long to go now!!!

• 7 May 2011 Deano said

Default_avatar

My name is Deano i will be traveling with my mate andy on the grand southern starting on 9th of june

• 7 May 2011 Kristyn said

Kristyn

Hey Deano!! Join the facebook group as well so you can meet the others…if you search on facebook “grand southern 9 june” it will come up and you can join..yay! Can’t wait to meet you all :-)

• 9 May 2011 Deano said

Default_avatar

No probs cant wait!

• 9 May 2011 Kristyn said

Kristyn

Deano…what is your email address?

• 9 May 2011 Deano said

Default_avatar

denokelly@live.com.au

• 24 May 2011 Explorer1254216 said

Default_avatar

Hey im Kat im from NZ. Me and my sister are doing this tour, getting excited we head off to LA on monday so we will be kicking it back there for 10days if any one is keen to do some sight seeing :)

• 26 May 2011 Aussie-Dave said

Aussie-Dave

Hey everyone, my name is Dave and I’m from Australia. I’m actually doing the first half of this tour from LA to New Orleans. I’ll be at the Kyoto Grand from the 6th until the tour starts! Can’t wait to meet everyone!!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.