Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Best of USA - September 11 2010

24 Oct 2009 DLS said

Default_avatar
My cousin and I are booked in on this tour. Any other travellers thinking this date?
  • 29 Dec 2009 DLS said

Default_avatar

hey there,
    awesome someone else is booked on the same date, Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

Where are you from?

• 1 Jan 2010 DLS said

Default_avatar

Hi Holly, Im Donna, im from QLD too. Out Ipswich area. My cousin is from Northern NSW. Im one of the older ones but very young at heart and getting my first and possibly last contiki holiday in Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> before the age cut off.

What are you plans for the trip, are you heading over earlier? We get in 2 days before the trip starts and staying an extra day in either NY or back at LA before the flight home

• 2 Jan 2010 DLS said

Default_avatar

are you going alone?

• 3 Jan 2010 DLS said

Default_avatar

yeah it would be.
    You will be ok though Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Ive heard you make awesome friends on these trips.

• 4 Jan 2010 DLS said

Default_avatar

oh awesome. At least you will have some idea of what to expect.
    Im so nervous already and we still have 8 months. I wish i had done a trip like this years ago… Never to late though right lol.

Where did you go last time?

• 4 Jan 2010 Simon said

Simon

Hey,
    im interested in doing this tour,i havent booked yet and im traveling alone for the first time so a bit scary.

im leaving from adelaide

• 4 Jan 2010 DLS said

Default_avatar

thats great Holly, We can all have a drink together for your 21st Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Its always good to do something for yourself. this is my first time of doing something for myself too Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

Hey Simon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    looking forward to hearing if you book on this tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Jan 2010 Simon said

Simon

oh thats great….this will be a definate i just havent booked it yet! im on facebook if you guys want to get to know me before we leave, im Simon Langman and im 27

• 11 Jan 2010 DLS said

Default_avatar

Hey Simon,
    Ive added you to facebook, Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Jan 2010 DLS said

Default_avatar

have you guys booked ur flights yet? My cousin and i are picky and will only fly with certain airlines. (i hate flying as it is lol).

Oh and Simon, have you booked yet?

• 20 Jan 2010 Simon said

Simon

hey guys,

i havent booked yet but im preety keen on doing it with in the next 2-3 weeks

not sure if i should book my flights seperate though

cheers

• 5 Feb 2010 Simon said

Simon

Hey,
    im booking mine next week. i fly into LA on the 10th,then after the tour im going back to LA for 4 nights then doing the Hawaii stop for 2nights.did anyone want to go to a baseball game when were in new york?

• 8 Feb 2010 DLS said

Default_avatar

oh i so want to see a baseball game..

7 months to go Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Feb 2010 Explorer1167637 said

Default_avatar

hey i’m Lauren and i’m from Adelaide. booked on this tour with a girlfriend from Melbourne.
    doing a few extra days in LA before, then a few in New York after, then down to Miami before heading home.
    Look forward to meeting you all in September.

• 16 Feb 2010 DLS said

Default_avatar

Hi lauren Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> how long you going to miami for? I wish i could stay and do heaps more but life circumstances means i got to come home eventually lol.

Looking forward to meeting you and your friend too. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Feb 2010 Explorer1167637 said

Default_avatar

will be in Miami for about 3 nights i think.
    so excited.
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Feb 2010 Simon said

Simon

Hey lauren im leaving from adelaide to.its a small world

• 1 Mar 2010 Explorer1167637 said

Default_avatar

small world indeed Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

see you on the other side of it in september hehe

• 21 Mar 2010 DLS said

Default_avatar

less than 6 months to go now!! wow its really gonna come round quick isnt it??

Cant wait, its going to be the best Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Apr 2010 Gemma said

Default_avatar

Hi! I’m booked on this trip! Meeting up with a couple of girlfriends in LA the day before. We’re all from Perth Aus. Can’t wait to be there with you all. and the baseball game sounds like a great idea!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.