Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Cancelletion

30 Mar 2010 tchick186 said

Default_avatar
Can they can cancel a definite tour?? Im doing European Highlights June 7 with became a definite tour but I haven't found anyone else doing in the forums and facebook.. It appears im the only one this tour, i sure hope they dont cancel the tour Frowner
  • 30 Mar 2010 melaniekate said

Default_avatar

If it’s a definite departure then they won’t cancel it. I’m in the same boat, my trip is full and I have only found one other person here on the forums and none on Facebook Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Lots of people don’t know about the forums, so I wouldn’t worry too much. Have a great trip!

• 30 Mar 2010 AlnJon said

Default_avatar

haha don’t worry I was stressing about this too. I have found two other people doing my trip on the forums and was stressing about it being cancelled.

However then I was speaking to my sister about it who did a Contiki tour last year and she said “what are you talking about – are there forums?” so I think unless you have been specifically told about the forums people just don’t know about them. Iwouldn’t know about them if my friend hadn’t told me

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.