Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Cancelletion

30 Mar 2010 tchick186 said

Default_avatar
Can they can cancel a definite tour?? Im doing European Highlights June 7 with became a definite tour but I haven't found anyone else doing in the forums and facebook.. It appears im the only one this tour, i sure hope they dont cancel the tour Frowner
  • 30 Mar 2010 melaniekate said

Default_avatar

If it’s a definite departure then they won’t cancel it. I’m in the same boat, my trip is full and I have only found one other person here on the forums and none on Facebook Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Lots of people don’t know about the forums, so I wouldn’t worry too much. Have a great trip!

• 30 Mar 2010 AlnJon said

Default_avatar

haha don’t worry I was stressing about this too. I have found two other people doing my trip on the forums and was stressing about it being cancelled.

However then I was speaking to my sister about it who did a Contiki tour last year and she said “what are you talking about – are there forums?” so I think unless you have been specifically told about the forums people just don’t know about them. Iwouldn’t know about them if my friend hadn’t told me

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.