Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Berlin to Budapest, July 23rd/24th, 2010

29 Nov 2009 calabreseboy said

Default_avatar
Just booked this bad boy all up and put my deposit down. Doing London, Amsterdam and Stockholm before arriving into Berlin Smiler

For any Aussies, Emirates have really good airfares going if you're doing a Contiki tour. I got airfares for around $1900 return.

It will be me (24 at time of tour) and two other guys (23, 24). We are from Melbourne, Australia.
  • 2 Dec 2009 calabreseboy said

Default_avatar

Ooops! I meant 2010. July 24th, 2010! Made an error in the title. All fixed now Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 29 Dec 2009 QkFx said

Default_avatar

hey man, a buddy and I are debating booking this tour or the croatia island cruise.. you done that trip? you on facebook?

• 30 Dec 2009 calabreseboy said

Default_avatar

No I haven’t done the Croatian tour, but I have been to Croatia. Depends on what you want to see I guess – Croatia, or Berlin, Budapest, Prague and Vienna. You can always do Croatia on your own.

Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/amsterdamage

• 16 Mar 2010 calabreseboy said

Default_avatar

Bump?

• 9 Jun 2010 calabreseboy said

Default_avatar

Not long to go! Just over a month Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 15 Jun 2010 Explorer1189735 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’ll be on this trip with 6 of my girlfriends, we are all from california…can’t wait to meet you all!!!

• 20 Jun 2010 HarryR said

HarryR

Hey guys – Harry from New York City here – look forward to meeting you all and having a blast. If any of you are by chance in amsterdam right before this tour, give me a shout. Going to be a good summer.

• 21 Jun 2010 calabreseboy said

Default_avatar

We’re going to be in Amsterdam 13th-19th of July Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 26 Jun 2010 HarryR said

HarryR
    quote:
    Originally posted by calabreseboy:
    We’re going to be in Amsterdam 13th-19th of July Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Hey man – sorry for the late reply – started traveling and totally forgot about this!

I’ll be getting into Amsterdam on July 18th – we should grab some beers. I’m leaving for Madrid tomorrow morning, but, will have access to email – feel free to shoot me an email at: HLR2107@gmail.com.

• 26 Jun 2010 calabreseboy said

Default_avatar

Awesome! I’ll shoot you an email before then…if I remember (it’s Amsterdam after all! :P)

We’ll also be getting into Berlin on the 21st, three nights early if anyone is getting there around that time Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> A week in Berlin for us – CRAZY TIMES!!!

• 1 Jul 2010 Explorer1194519 said

Default_avatar

Hey All – looks like I will be joining you all, I arrive into Berlin on the 23rd July, looking forward to meeting everyone Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Jul 2010 Explorer1153090 said

Explorer1153090

Hi All – counting down the days now! I am leaving from Florida on the 23rd July. Can’t wait.

• 16 Jul 2010 Jackie_G said

Default_avatar

Hi all, I am a Sydney chick booked in for this trip.Less than a week to go!!! Also I will be heading to the greek islands afterwards if anyone is keen.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion