Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Contiki Jumpers

24 Oct 2010 Sophie91 said

Default_avatar
Hey everyone,
I'm going to NZ with contiki in January and I've seen several people with jumpers with Contiki logos. Are these offered on the trip, and if they are, how much do they tend to be?
  • 24 Oct 2010 sophc said

sophc

hey,
    I just got back from Contiki NZ and yes you do get offfered Contiki Hoodies and T-shirts in Queenstown. It has the Contiki logo on the front and the entire group gets to come up with its own saying for the front and vote on the best one aswell. For memory the hoodies were about $80NZD or so and the shirts around $40NZD. But I can’t remember exactly. You get to make your own hoodie logo with your group when you do Europe tours too! its a great way to remember the good times Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Oct 2010 Sophie91 said

Default_avatar

Sounds awesome, thanks for the fast reply. I’ll definitely have to budget in one of those hoodies. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Dec 2010 Miss Taz said

Miss Taz

Are they available at any places in New Zealand other than Queenstown as I’m doing Contiki in January but on the North Island.

• 6 Dec 2010 ptooma said

Default_avatar

Sorry … only in the south island. Queenstown is the only place where they have enough time to get them made.

- Vic

• 25 Apr 2012 AlexG said

AlexG

does anyone know if they still do the hoodies?? im going in june/july and would love 2 get one

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.