Community_discussions_small  

Comment

detailed amsteram itinerary - euro vista. visiting relatives. HELP !!

18 Apr 2008 danielle0801 said

Default_avatar
hi guys !!<BR>i am heading off soon on the european vista.<BR>i need to fit in the relatives visit, who live near amsterdam. can anyone tell me the detailed itinerary of our time in amsterdam? <BR><BR>they probably can meet me at our hotel (does anyone know the name of it? i have not recieved the documents and i leave in 6 weeks).<BR><BR>the brochure itinerary looks like this.....<BR><BR>Fri - arrive in amsterdam. out on the town, nightlife etc.<BR><BR>Sat - bicycle ride through edam. (when is this done, how long does it take?). free time in the afternoon. i want to see anne franks house etc, a few things. is the optional canal cruise/dinner/sex show this night?<BR><BR>sun - leave for london. free time in the morning?<BR><BR>THEREFORE.... if i have a few hours free to see relo's and maybe a few sights out of town, could i do this on the saturday? or not possible as too rushed? if not then, when !!??<BR><BR>many thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions, i would love to get this all organised before i go.<BR><BR>cheers, and happy travelling!<BR><BR>danielle

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.