Community_discussions_small  

Comment

August 28th, 2008 Dept.

11 Mar 2008 Kristine(CA) said

Default_avatar
Hey I have booked the European Horizon tour for August 28th. Anyone else booked for this date? I have decided to travel solo and wanted to know if anyone else was going alone. Let me know! Smiler
Kristine (Canada)
  • 12 Mar 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

hey how r you? im not on ur tour im going the one b4 u but r u in london any time b4 ur tour im there from 25-31st aug if u want a london friend haha im 21 from australia how bout u ?

• 12 Mar 2008 Kristine(CA) said

Default_avatar

Hey Brittany! I will be in England from August 22nd until the tour check-in (August 29th)! I will be in Manchester and Blackpool and I am working my way back to London…but I have no clue when I will be in London. I am visiting family in England before the tour. I am 23 from Canada and I desperately need a break from school and my job!!!!! Do you have facebook?

• 12 Mar 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

yeah me too need a break yeah im on face book search for brittany cowen or britty1986_2005@hotmail.com talk to u soon

• 5 Apr 2008 Kristine(CA) said

Default_avatar

Anyone going on the 28th??? Does’t look like a popular date!!!!!

• 8 Aug 2008 dali said

Default_avatar

Hi Kristine, I’m Dali. You’re right, I thought I was the only one going on the 28th. I’ll be coming from Florida. Is this your first time traveling with Contiki? I went a few years back by myself and I think it’s absolutely the best way to travel.

• 12 Aug 2008 Kristine(CA) said

Default_avatar

Hey Dali! Yes, this is my first time traveling Contiki Style! You should check out the discussion topic “aug 30th – sept 8th tour 08” –There are more solo travellers for our tour on this discussion!! Where in Florida are you from? I was in Fort Myers area during Christmas/New Years! I love Florida!

• 14 Aug 2008 dali said

Default_avatar

I live in Tampa, definitely a beach person. I’m getting excited about the trip, but I just read some postings about the tube pass and zones slightly worried. The last time I went to London I had a friend pick me up from the airport and show me around (so much easier). I’ll jump on that other forum and see what I can find out.

• 15 Aug 2008 Kristine(CA) said

Default_avatar

Heres a Link with a Table of Tube station Closures

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/livetravelnews/realtime/tube/station-closures.pdf

The Russel Square station is on the Piccadily Line (blue)

Go to http://www.tfl.gov.uk/ For any Further Infomation Regarding Closures

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.