Community_discussions_small  

Question

Where is the best shopping???

5 Oct 2007 rwt1975 asked

Default_avatar
Anybody have any thoughts on which city has the best shopping for our hard earned dollars? Berlin, Prague, Vienna....?

And I guess the consensus is to use your atm card, but to bring a few hundred in TC's for ermergencies.
  • 17 Oct 2007 mlwang said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Anybody have any thoughts on which city has the best shopping for our hard earned dollars? Berlin, Prague, Vienna….?

And I guess the consensus is to use your atm card, but to bring a few hundred in TC’s for ermergencies.

Berlin is the best place to shop, esp near the kudam area. Prague is an expensive city (surprisingly), very touristic, and you have to pay in Czeh Crowns. ATM using PLUS network will enable to draw money in the cities, TC is difficult to exchange during the tour.

• 19 Oct 2007 Rxman said

Rxman

Yah in Berlin Kudam area, especially KaDaWe dept store, pretty cool place, and if you like electronics the 7 storey Saturn store across street, don’t forget to get a beer and food at Joe’s near there! Prague, shopping depends, soveniers everywhere, Pariska st. is highend but not much selection. Vienna, lots of great stuff on Kartnestrasse and Stephanplatz area. High end stuff, that is where I did most my shopping.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion