Community_discussions_small  

Comment

April 15th 2008 tour

4 Jan 2008 Alexis said

Default_avatar
Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of booking my euro adventurer tour leaving London on 15th April 08. Would love to hear from anyone else that is doing this tour also. I am travelling solo so it would be good to meet people before hand! I am 24 and live in Vic Aus. Smiler
  • 14 Jan 2008 CDC said

Default_avatar

I just booked this tour!!
    I’m 23 F from Ottawa Canada travelling solo. Can’t wait to meet you guys!

• 15 Jan 2008 Sue-ellen said

Sue-ellen

Hi Danielle,
    great to hear your on this tour! Cant wait to meet everyone! Not long to go now either, last year it seemed far away, but now im saying this year its so close! 3 months to go!
    Look forward to hearing from anyone else going too!
    Heres to the adventure we will have!!

• 16 Feb 2008 Mark said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    I decided to quit my job on friday morning and handed in my resignation at lunch. Looking to head on this tour after spending a couple of weeks in London with some friends.

• 22 Feb 2008 Leigh said

Leigh

well it is officially booked and payed! its totally happening YEYYYY. cant wait to see everyone. is anyone staying in london the day before the tour? i get in at london at about 8am the day before the tour so if ne1 wants to catch up let me know and im also staying 2 days after the tour which should be cool.

• 25 Feb 2008 cozza said

Default_avatar

hey
    im 24F from melbourne,im going on this tour cannot wait!!! ill have 4 days before the trip starts in london if any one interested in catching up!!! ill be traveling solo and cant wait to meet new pple!!!

cyas

• 27 Feb 2008 Matty said

Default_avatar

I get into London midday on the 9th April and have a few days free before the tour aswell so may catch you there!

• 3 Mar 2008 Marc said

Default_avatar

Hey

I just booked the trip and can you believe it’s only 6 weeks before we are all hung over and driving to paris on a crowded bus. I’m so pumped. I’m travelling solo as well and wouldn’t mind known some names and faces before we get there. Does anybody have Facebook? etc.

Marc

• 4 Mar 2008 st3fygal said

st3fygal

hi guys n girls im steph im doing this tour also. would love to meet up with any one before the tour. will be in london a couple of days prior to the tour

• 5 Mar 2008 Amy said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,
    I’m in the process of booking my euro adventurer tour.I’m 23F from Perth Australia and will be arriving earlier on the 10th to london. I’m travalling solo so it would be great to meet up with anyone else also going on the tour!! Looking forward to the upcoming day!

• 14 Mar 2008 Leigh said

Leigh

Not long now! yyyeeeyyyy

• 24 Mar 2008 Explorer1091507 said

Default_avatar

Hi All—

Just got all my travel documents in the mail from Contiki, and I’m excited for our adventures! I’m 25 traveling from the US (Mystic, CT).

Quickie Question…
    I did not get actual airline tickets with my documents, but rather I got a print out describing my flight itinerary. There is no apparent bar-code for scanning at those quick check-in machines. I’m assuming I just pick up my tickets at the actual airline counter the day of my flight.

Does that sound correct to any of you?

3 weeks. Holy **!

• 10 Apr 2008 csalmond89 said

Default_avatar

HIIIII!!!!! My friend Kiera and I are going on this tourrr….we’re both 18 from Victoria BC and we’re sooo excitedddd! add us on facebook…. chelsea salmond and kiera m

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.