Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Vista in December

3 Jul 2007 Juliana said

Default_avatar
Hey Contikiers!!!
How u doing??
So, i wanted to know if anyone go to tour departing London on 28th Dec, 2007. Please let me know!! I so excited to this trip and until now i don´t find anybody that go in this tour... Frowner

I´m from Brazil and so anxious to make new friends!!!
Kiss!!
  • 8 Aug 2007 Kezzy said

Default_avatar

Hey Ju,
    I am going on the same contiki tour as you!! I’m so excited…just paid it off today actually so am even more excited and want it to be now!!! I’m from Oz and this is the first time I have done anything like this, so a little scared but mostly pumped.
    Kez Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 9 Aug 2007 Juliana said

Default_avatar

Kezzy!!
    That is great!!!
    Can’t wait!! i’m so anxious.. is my first time too!!
    After the trip, i’ll spend 3 days in london, by myself.
    Kiss Kez!!
    Keep in touch!!

• 21 Aug 2007 Shiv said

Default_avatar

Hey guys…
    I’m from Oz and i’ll be on that tour as well…going on my own so won’t know anyone! SO excited!
    Where in Oz are you from Kez?
    Keep smiln
    Shiv

• 30 Aug 2007 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!

My name is Jess, from Melbourne, Australia n counting down the days til Dec 28!!!

I’m coming on the tour with 3 mates, but they’re all bunking together n I’m going to be the brave & social one!

Come say hi on myspace if u want www.myspace.com/xxjessssxx
    and see my friends Ben, Peter & Jenn as well.

Absolutely cannot wait for Europe n to meet u all!

Luv Jess =)

• 31 Aug 2007 Shiv said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone…myspace page is www.myspace.com/hugswelcome.
    Come and say hi…

• 31 Aug 2007 Jenn said

Jenn

Hey im Jenn
    Jess’ friend Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    i cant wait to go, im from Melbourne, Australia too.
    Were spending 5 extra days in london after the trip aswell juliana, so you may not be all alone Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    keep in touch everyone!
    luv Jenn Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Sep 2007 Juliana said

Default_avatar

\o/
    OMG!!! That’s so excited!!
    i’m so anxious to meet everyone..
    i won’t go alone anymore… and i’ll spend about 4 days in london and 5 in spain!!
    Can’t wait!!!
    Luv Ju!!

• 5 Sep 2007 Shiv said

Default_avatar

hey guys…my email is…veedub_chick@hotmail.com

Send me an email sometime (especially you guys from the other countries).

Like you guys I’m spending 4 days in London after the tour!

Chat soon.

Shiv
    xo

• 16 Sep 2007 Taisa said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone!
    My name is Taísa and I’m from Brazil. I’ll be joining the this trip! Can’t wait!
    Can’t wait to meet you all Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Oct 2007 Kezzy said

Default_avatar

Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->
    Hey guys it’s Kez.
    I am from a little place people like to call Traralgon (about 2hrs south east of Melbourne). I am so excited about this trip…you know there is less than 3 months till we depart?!? It’s actually 79 days (if you are Oz land) but I’m not really counting…hahaha!

My email address is obryan.kerrie.l@edumail.vic.gov.au…and yes, I work for the government…

Anyway, Ciao!!

• 23 Oct 2007 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hi guys!!

Just paid my trip today… WooHoo!!! Thought I’d post a message to celebrate =)

Its 2 months on Friday for us til we’re on the plane, getting closer… =) Makes it hard to study for exams though, I keep catching myself daydreaming, or sneaking online to read contiki messageboards!!

Just curious… how old is everyone? I’m 21, and so are my friends…

Also, I’ve just discovered Facebook (also dangerous for studying!), so here’s my page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=663508849

See you all in 64 days!!

Jess =)

Sunbury, Melbourne, Australia

• 24 Oct 2007 tonyman said

Default_avatar

heya contiki peoples -

i am thinking of booking for this trip next few days. i only just started thinking of christmas holidays this week and have finally got to choosing europe as a means of escape.

since i have not spent any time whatsoever thinking about this trip can anyone help me out with the following;

1. is anyone flying in early or staying extra days in london

2. anyone making any special stops on way back home (particularly to aust) – i have been thinking about stopping in dubai

3. anything else i need to know that someone has discovered through actual thought and research
    as i said i have only just got on to the europe bandwagon in past few days and am a touch short on time!!

I am thinking of flying out of bris on emrites on boxing day and staying a few extra days in london after trip before flying back via dubai.

thoughts / comments would be appreciated… i probably need to book this thing in the next few days….

ant.

• 26 Oct 2007 Linny said

Default_avatar

Hey Juliana

im ailin and im on the dec 28th tour. im goin by myself and keen to get to know people before i head off. im from melbourne, australia. i’ll be in london a few days before and after the tour seeing the sights

ailin Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Nov 2007 Shiv said

Default_avatar

Hi Ant…Most of us that have posted stuff on this board seem to be stayn a few days in London after the tour.

Where are you from? Where are you wanting to travel in Australia?

I am from Sydney and am leaving on Boxing Day. My email and myspace details are on here…if you want to chat, drop me a line.

• 4 Nov 2007 Shiv said

Default_avatar

Hi Ailin,

I’m from Sydney, how’s it going?

• 6 Nov 2007 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

Anyone else flying out from Melbourne on Boxing Day? Our flight is at 3:40pm… Would be great to spend that loooong flight meeting some of our travel buddies a bit early!

It’s getting closer….!!! =)

Jess
    Melbourne, Australia

• 6 Nov 2007 brian21 said

Default_avatar

hey fellow travel buddies im leaving on the 21st december and stayin at the generator near te royal national…. anyone going on this flight royal brunei from brissy??? im so pumped

• 13 Nov 2007 tonyman said

Default_avatar

hey shiv

thanks for the advice. i am all booked up and will be joining ya’ll on tour!

like usual i booked everything in a rush but ended up deciding to stay for a couple more days in london and am going to fly out of there and go to dubai for a couple of days.

i am from brisbane and will be flying out emerites on boxing day.

cheers ant.

• 14 Nov 2007 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hey Ant & Brian, nice to see some guys jumping on board =) Ben & Peter were impressed with the male/felame ratio there for a while – I’m glad someone will be giving them some competition!! (just kidding girls!)

Sounds like there are alot of Aussies flying out Boxing Day, which means we’re prob all arriving in London on the 27th sometime stupidly early in the morning..?! (5:50am for us!) If anyone wants to catch up in the morning or during the day, maybe meet at the Contiki basement & do some London sightseeing, say the word and we can maybe start the fun a little early =)

6 weeks!!!

Jess =)
    Melbourne, Australia

• 15 Nov 2007 Bradd said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys, My name is Brad im a 23yr old guy from Brisbane, ill be joining the tour aswell, i arrive in London on the 24th December, cant wait to meet you all

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.