Community_discussions_small  

Comment

random question for the gals!

22 May 2008 sehohner said

sehohner
Hey there,

I was wondering...when you go out at night to bars or clubs etc, what kind of purse would you take? i am only bringing my suitcase and day bag on my tour because my day bag can double as a large purse, but i dont want to bring it into a bar or club. so i was wondering if a little clutch or small wallet that has an little handle on it would be alright? if anyone has any info for me that would be great!
  • 22 May 2008 Miss Pink! said

Miss Pink!

I’m planning on taking a small clutch with a handle so I can wrap it around my wrist. Just make sure it’s big enough to fit your passport in it.

• 22 May 2008 Ellen said

Default_avatar

yep, I took a clutch/purse bag that was big enough for my passport, my camera and money. Was perfect for taking out at night, much easier that a big bag!

• 22 May 2008 Nickerz said

Nickerz

agree with Ellen!! i took a small handbag with a handle length that it tucked under my arm nicely & fitted the essentials Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 May 2008 sehohner said

sehohner

great, thank you!!

• 24 May 2008 shazza89 said

shazza89

Hey,

I was wondering what kind of bag to bring when walking around during the day
    A Handbag or not

• 24 May 2008 chantelle said

chantelle

so i take it everyone takes out their passport clubbing and stuff. im worried to do that. im such a dumbass ill probably lose it.

my day bag is an oversized handbag that has a long strap so i can wear it towards the front of me so i dont get rolled.

• 25 May 2008 Briar said

Default_avatar

when i went to France in 2006 i took a packpack….and bought a small over the shoulder, under the arm purse….i liked the backpack for days exploring and the purse was great for laid back walks around nice and going out at night, this time im takin a backpack as a night bag or days when i might need more room ( as i sometimes like to shop and its easier to carry in a backpack than lots of plastic bags) and a small messanger bag for other days along with my purse

• 27 May 2008 Amanda said

Default_avatar

I take my passport clubbing even in the US. It’s often easier for people to recognize. Sometimes foreign driver’s licenses confuse people.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion