Community_discussions_small  

Comment

July 16th Trip

18 Jan 2008 Mugz said

Default_avatar
Hi, Have locked myself in for the July 16 trip! Is anyone else going this time??
  • 2 Feb 2008 Explorer1087143 said

Default_avatar

Hey! My best friend and I have just booked this trip….. Where abouts are u from, are u travelling on ur own??

• 2 Feb 2008 Mugz said

Default_avatar

Hey, im a 26yo M from Melb travelling with 2 friends… first time o.s in 10yrs – really looking forward to it!! where bouts you guys from??

• 3 Feb 2008 Explorer1087143 said

Default_avatar

hey, we’re from adelaide, we’ll be 23 & 24 by the time we’re in Greece. This will be the end of about an 8 week holiday for us, we’re also goin around russia/scandinavia and then planning to catch a train from Berlin to Athens for this tour! Are u guys doin any other travelling??

• 4 Feb 2008 Mugz said

Default_avatar

yeh, our holiday starts in Athens then we’ll be meeting up with friends in cyprus after the tour (around 4 weeks all up). Should be good!!

• 15 Feb 2008 Explorer1089878 said

Default_avatar

Hey!
    My brother(20yo), my girlfriend(22yo) and me(22yo) are booked in on this trip.

We are flying out from Perth on 16th of June and making our way around Europe before meeting up with the tour in Greece.

CAN’T WAIT!!! I hope you have all been training your livers!

• 19 Feb 2008 MichelleNY said

MichelleNY

Hey there guys…so I see by the looks of this little forum that its mostly guys in this trip date. Are any of you guys bringing girls, as in friends that are girls not girlfriends, or is this just a bunch of guys???

Just curious b/c I might do this trip but I’m obviously looking for some girls to chill with as well. A sausage party is not exactly my idea of of a good time…lol

Let me know…

• 19 Feb 2008 Explorer1089878 said

Default_avatar

We might be bringing our sister or a female friend along but they are still deciding. (checking if they have the cash).

Contiki generally try and make it half half. I’m sure my girlfriend would apprechiate some other females to shop etc with.

• 27 Mar 2008 Explorer1094612 said

Default_avatar

Hey Michelle! I’m booked on the July 16th trip too and am a 26 yr old Aussie girl travelling solo. I wouldn’t worry – I think there will be heaps of other female solo travellers! Have you booked your trip?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion