Community_discussions_small  

Comment

New Year 2010-2011

12 Apr 2010 katva said

Default_avatar
Hi, I'm thinking about doing the Amsterdam for New Year tour. Has anyone else booked this or thinking about doing it?
  • 18 Apr 2010 Mandy_N said

Default_avatar

Hi katva! My sister and I are looking into definitely going, just trying to work out another tour around it. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Apr 2010 katva said

Default_avatar

Hi Mandy, awesome, where are you guys from? I’m from New Zealand but I’ll be living in London by New Year.

• 2 May 2010 Sammy23 said

Sammy23

im doing the amsterdam new yr tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 9 Jun 2010 Chrissie12 said

Default_avatar

Hi, im going to be booking on to this tour, i can’t wait

• 10 Jun 2010 Kelly said

Kelly

Hi, My friend and I are both doing the Amsterdam New Years Tour. We’re both from Brisbane, Australia.

• 25 Jun 2010 katva said

Default_avatar

I booked my tour yesterday, and my travel agent told me it’s a guaranteed departure now Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 26 Jun 2010 Katieh83 said

Katieh83

Hi All… a friend and I (both from Sydney) have just booked the european encounter that leaves on the 31st of december…. 1st stop Amsterdam for NYE… Can’t wait

• 4 Jul 2010 Explorer1195311 said

Default_avatar

i have booked this tour
    i am in london now

• 13 Aug 2010 DrewKaila said

DrewKaila

I’m doing the Amsterdam for New Year’s tour… Doing European Magic + 4 nights in London beforehand. Can’t wait to meet you all Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Aug 2010 aussie_mc said

aussie_mc

Is this tour worth doing? I’m going to be overseas for new years anyway so I figured I may as well do something amazing for new years, so I’m looking into it.

• 19 Sep 2010 Jelly_Bean said

Default_avatar

Hi – I’m trying to decide between Paris or Amsterdam for New Year. Just got back from the Grand Southern in the states was so much fun! Anyone want to share why they chose Amsterdam? I think both places would be great but for different reasons but I think I’m veering towards Paris! So indecisive!
    Jxx

• 12 Oct 2010 The Hustler said

The Hustler

Cant wait to meet you all!

Just booked – had heard from countless superstars that the Amsterdam New Year contiki tour is, just quietly, the shizzle.

Who else is going?

Lets hustle hustle Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 28 Oct 2010 laura88 said

Default_avatar

All booked and paid for
    its my first trip with contiki i’m really looking forward to it and meeting you all xx

• 2 Nov 2010 Explorer1215356 said

Explorer1215356

hey fellow contiki-a-holics im getting myself involved in this. im from the uk but fancy some good old contiki style new year action to end 2010 and start 2011 in the right way!!

• 3 Nov 2010 Leroy15 said

Leroy15

Hey there, I’ve just planning a trip around europe at the moment and have booked the contiki NYE trip from London, should be a fantastic experience.
    I have 2 weeks off after it and am looking to travel around europe before i’m due in sweden for 3 weeks of teaching rounds.
    If anyone has any great travel destinations, that would be really nice.
    Cheers, can’t wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Nov 2010 Batch said

Batch

Hi all, I have booked onto this tour today. Should be a good laugh. Look forward to chatting to all who are going.

• 9 Nov 2010 Explorer1216505 said

Default_avatar

yay im all booked and paid for this tour!! looks like theres heaps of us!! should be awesome!!

• 11 Nov 2010 Taylor said

Default_avatar

G’day all, we just booked this tour today! my mate and i will be meeting you all in Amsterdam we’re both from Queensland, Australia. We’re both 23 and keen to hit the piss and do other co-curricular activities with you all! After Amsterdam we’re heading to do the 7 day Austria skiing in hopfgarten. Has anyone started anything with facebook at all?? If not add us up Taylor_mckenzie86@hotmail.com and lombardi.87@hotmail.com. Keen as!!

• 13 Nov 2010 Explorer1215356 said

Explorer1215356

guys hit me up on msn flintyishere@hotmail.com im mark from manchester uk cant wait for the trip be good to get some pre tour banter going!

• 21 Nov 2010 aussie_mc said

aussie_mc

Booked in! Anyone got a facebook group going?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.