Community_discussions_small  

Comment

New Year 2010-2011

12 Apr 2010 katva said

Default_avatar
Hi, I'm thinking about doing the Amsterdam for New Year tour. Has anyone else booked this or thinking about doing it?
  • 24 Nov 2010 Explorer1217314 said

Default_avatar

Hey,

My names Jordan and I am coming from Alberta, Canada. I land in Amsterdam and am joining on the 31 December I am very excited. I am on facebook but I have heard Im pretty hard to find. My email is jordanbelke@ hotmail.com. I come from a small town in Southern Alberta aka cowboy country but I went to school in Edmonton its the capital of my province. I’m 21, 2 years of a Bacholar of Education under my belt but I have taken some time off to work and travel. After the tour I am travelling here and there for about 16 days.

Can’t wait to meet you all. =)

• 1 Dec 2010 Christian87 said

Christian87

hey all, Christian here, obviously, im the one Taylor was referring to coming with him. Cant wait to meet you all and smash Amsterdam to pieces! Get keen!!!

• 3 Dec 2010 Explorer1216700 said

Default_avatar

So aparently 5 homeless people died overnight in amsterdam cause it was THAT cold…we are going to have to put on our alcohol blankets i think!!

• 7 Dec 2010 Chrissie12 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,
    Ive booked to come on this tour and i cant wait, Im from Devon in the UK, Im travelling up to London the day before the tour begins

I’m really looking forward to meetign you all xx

• 21 Dec 2010 Explorer1199443 said

Default_avatar

hey, booked this one up. I’m Dan from London. Well looking forward to this trip, should be epic.

• 28 May 2011 Kate said

Kate

How was Amsterdam New Year tour? what was the best highlights from it.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.