Community_discussions_small  

Question

june 25th -july 22nd who's going??

18 Feb 2007 Annette783 asked

Default_avatar
Hey everyone

Just wanted to see who else was heading on this trip and if anyone was planning to stay around in london for a while after the tour ends

Catch ya's soon
Annette
  • 19 Feb 2007 Need-a-break said

Default_avatar

Hi Annette

I am planning on booking this trip in the next week but unsure of what availability is like. However, if all is okay, I wanted to stay in London for a short time afterwards.

You travelling alone or with friends? I’m travelling alone, I’m 27 years young!

Cheers

Fateema

• 20 Feb 2007 Annette783 said

Default_avatar

Hey Fateema – im travelling alone and its my 1st time doing so overseas too

• 9 Mar 2007 Perth girls said

Default_avatar

Hey,

A friend and I will be doing the panorama on June 25th. Getting to London on the 23rd and will stay an extra night in London after the tour ends.

• 11 Mar 2007 seegs6 said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I’m Mike, from Ottawa in Canada. I’m 19 and will be turning 20 during the trip. I’m heading alone. I’ve never been to Europe before and will be heading a couple of days early to spend some time in London.

• 12 Mar 2007 Annette783 said

Default_avatar

Hey Mike –

im getting to london early to…which hotel u staying at before the tour starts?

Annette

• 12 Mar 2007 seegs6 said

Default_avatar

Annette,

I will be staying at the Imperial Hotel. I think that is where the tour has us booked the first day so I figured it would be easier just to stay there. Where are you from and how old are you?

• 13 Mar 2007 Annette783 said

Default_avatar

Hey Mike –

Im 23 turning 24 on the tour and I live in melb australia, when are u turning 20?

Im also staying at the hotel where the tour starts from and staying there after the tour ends….you staying on in london or going home after it all finishes?

- Annette

• 13 Mar 2007 seegs6 said

Default_avatar

I’m turning 20 on July 2nd…I think we are in Nice that night and then going to Florence during the day. I’m just going to leave after the tour finishes. I booked one night at the Imperial for after the tour since we only arrive back to London (from Amsterdam) around 6pm.

• 13 Mar 2007 Annette783 said

Default_avatar

oh ur lucky i think im having mine in Corfu which will still be good but wish it was in Italy

• 19 Apr 2007 Rickyn83 said

Default_avatar

Hi all,

2 cousins from melbourne mid 20’s will be arriving in London 24th staying extra night at Imperial and travelling Germany after amsterdam. If any one wants to chat prior to trip u can add me to MSN or send email.

rickyn83@bigpond.net.au

P.S. Annette783: i too am having 24th while on trip. What days yours?

• 20 Apr 2007 Annette783 said

Default_avatar

hey – ill be turning 24 on july 7th how about u??

Annette

• 20 Apr 2007 Rickyn83 said

Default_avatar

7th hey, nice. I’ll be clocking ov3r another year on the 10th. Hey if you or any one reading this has MSN my email is rickyn83@bigpond.net.au would luv to chat prior to trip with any one.

• 29 May 2007 GrkAusGuy said

Default_avatar

Hey Fellow Contiki People,

We are all going to have the best time! I am from Sydney and i will also be travelling alone! I am 27 and can’t wait to meet new people, see all the wonderful sites of Europe and have loads and loads of fun along the way! What more can we ask for!!!!!

Dimitri

• 6 Jun 2007 Tara said

Default_avatar

Hi, this is Tara from Orlando, FL in the States. I’m so excited to be going on this trip. I’m booked at the Imperial before we depart, but I’m arriving at like 7am…anyone want to check out the sites?

• 7 Jun 2007 seegs6 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Tara:
    Hi, this is Tara from Orlando, FL in the States. I’m so excited to be going on this trip. I’m booked at the Imperial before we depart, but I’m arriving at like 7am…anyone want to check out the sites?

I’ll be getting into London around 10 AM on June 23rd. I’m booked at the Imperial Hotel as well so we should definitely meet up and see the sites. What day do you get in?

Mike

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion