Community_discussions_small  

Question

Are these Superior or Budget Tours??

21 Oct 2007 Laurenic asked

Default_avatar
Hi all, I've been searching these forums for alist of the Superior and Budget tours but did not find them! If anyone has a direct link to these that would be great... Anyways just wondering if the London/Paris 8 day tour is superior or budget and also the Simply Italy which type is that? I'm hoping they are both superior!!!! Also i've booked both tours as single rooms etc and I get my docs tomorrow does that mean i've def secured myself a single room in all hotels???
  • 21 Oct 2007 ashleightara said

ashleightara

They are neither, they are known as Getaway tours Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> thats why you’re probably having difficulty looking. Also, Superior = Timeout and Budget = Concept in AUS.

All you need to check (which I already have for you Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->) is that under the ’what’s included’ tab for your tour it says…

Accommodation
    11 nights in superior tourist class hotels
    Accommodation based on your choice of twin or triple-share with private facilities
    Continental breakfasts (B) and three course dinners (D) as per itinerary
    Hotel tips, local taxes and service charges

Or something similar. If it mentions, Contiki Special Stopovers and Contiki Villages, then its a Budget/Concept tour.

So yes, you have secured yourself a single room in a hotel for your trips Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Oct 2007 Laurenic said

Default_avatar

Thanks for the info!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.